• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through March 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ken, thats what I thought. I won't run it the way Bolens did.

Scott, looking at your post i would say p o had a stack on the exaust! my.02
coffee.gif

Dont hide real ones outside if you have a dog. They could find a missed one in a month. Besides the shells the rotton egg could find you and your dog at the vet for a messed up intestional tract. PS: my Cub doesnt like eggs, just the bacon!

I haven't got to do much Cubbing lately. Was off work yesterday getting a new garage door installed thanks to hail damage back in January. Good thing I was off because we had major rain early in the week and my crawl space under the house was full of water. It had not done that since we moved in there. Had to go buy a pump and start draining it.

The plan was to install a choke and the grille screen on the 100 and change the rear fluid. My gasket hadn't come in yet (came in today, figures) so I couldn't do that anyway, but wanted to get the other done. I didn't have time to do any of it since it warmed up enough to paint the garage door frame to match the new door. Tonight I get to put the seal trim up. I'm really happy with the door.

So when I went home for lunch I put the grille screen and the choke on. I didn't get the choke hooked up, but it's there waiting to be trimmed to fit. I can't get down to my dealer to get the gasket and fiber PTO button until Saturday so that will have to wait.

Question:
My PTO lever on the 100 that attaches to the dash pedestal is kind of... floppy. Is it common for the spring that keeps tension where it bolts to the dash to give out and let it not stay in the fully dis-engaged position? It wants to move into the mid range where the fiber button is just touching the PTO but not dis-engaging the clutch.

KENtuckyKEN

You have a e-mail comming your way from me.
I have a couple of questions that need an answer.
I hope you don't mind.

Lonny
bottom.gif

Charlie or Bryan will tell ya WHY.
Suprise they haven't already.

Latest posts

Back