• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 14, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry, here's Bryan's 169:

34342.jpg

Hey Charlie,
You guys getting any snow yet? Suppotta' get 4"-8" here.
yikes.gif
Looks like some seat time tomorrow am. I'd rather see the tulips comming up, I'm getting tired of winter.

Oh this 9 to 12 crap turned into 3 to 4 here. Wet and heavy and the wind trying to blow about 25+.
Nothin to write home about!
coffee.gif

Jochua, what kind of info are you looking for? Here's what one looks like:

34344.jpg

Joshua F: The 782D is a CCC/MTD made IH Red 782 with a 3-cyl, 17 hp, Kubota D-600B Diesel engine instead of the Kohler KT-17. They were made in 1984 & 1985 til IH sold the AG division to Tenneco(then renamed Case/IH). The CCC 1984/85 Yellow/White equivalent is the 882. After 1985, CCC continued to make them, just with different model numbers.

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Been snowing on the west side of MILW. since about 8:30-9 AM with MAYBE 1" accumulation on the grassy areas.... The streets & pavement is just wet..... I haven't heard from the Wife how things are in Madison yet but I suspect about the same.

I don't make a lot of comments,as I do not have the knowledge that many of you have but I do read yours to learn new techniques to fix problems on my 129.
My QA42 was not doing the job it should so, last summer I followed comments that I read and took my blower apart, sanded it, painted with graphite pain and reduced the size of the pulley (I went to a 3 1/2 inch).
This week was the first time that we had enough snow to test it. The snow was pretty heavy but it still blew it farther than it ever did before.
Thanks for all of the information.
This is a great sight
Earl LaMott
Bursnville, MN

Last Sunday the grass was showing and today this.
Heavy and wet but the 147 throws it just fine. Even got a thank you from the neighbor for clearing his sidewalk. All I did was sit in the cab and go for a ride.
biggrin.gif

34353.jpg

Anyone have a picture of 6 X 12 Titan Super Lugs or Titan/Carlidle Tru Powers. I want to see how the tread pattern comes across the tire. Thanks!

Aric,
Are these the renegades you are refering to?
gear drive
34360.jpg

hydro drive
34361.jpg

If so, they are now covered in 10 inches of heavy wet snow from the past 2 storms so far this week .

Thanks Charlie,
I saw those over at their site too, but they are kinda' outta' proportion to the 6 X 12's. Some of the Titan's I've seen are "square to the sidewalls. I'd like something "rounder". Maybe I can find somthing on one of Kraig's CD's.

Lonny,
Looks like you started converting that second one to run on railroad tracks.
buttrock.gif

Terry B.
Actually what happemed was the tire that was on the rim blew out spliting the tire almost in half, getting the remaining tire off the rim was not a fun job, thats why it is sitting on the spare tire, which by now probly aint much good seeing how its been laying on the ground like that all winter.

I had intended on makeing a go-fer out of the 2 but lost intress after I could not keep the motor running in the hydro drive unit.

(Message edited by lbuttke on March 16, 2006)

Illinois must need money again, I got my trailer license renewal today and its 3 dollars more and only for 10 months. So instead of June next year, it will be in April and a dollar more. I'll probably get it this weekend
cause if I wait till June, I'll loose it.
What happened to the snow??? We salted mains at 4:30 and that was it. No seat time on either plow.

Dale R.

I know what you mean about the smell, kind of reminds me of snowmobiling years ago!

On my 1250 I welded a 45 degree elbow (pointing down @ about 5:00) on the down stream side of the muffler--- pretty much eliminated the issue.
34365.jpg

Chris E. -

Thanks for the warning - I got my trailer renewal yesterday but haven't opened it.

Just keep in mind all the signs at the IL SoS offices about how the higher rates aren't their fault
lol.gif

Latest posts

Back