Archive through March 11, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
For all you guys that don't like electric lifts, I know a guy that likes them so well, he needed several at one time!
clappy.gif

186630.jpg

It's hard to beat a 147 with Electric lift!
186631.jpg

I have to agree the 147 was my first Cub Cadet and it still feels as good to drive as when I got It 20 plus years ago.

Hello,
Hey charlie p. where did you get that windbreaker?? I would love to find one also.......

i bought a 102 cub cadet, when i went to pick it up the guy threw in an extra complete transaxle,anybody know what a fair price for it would be, i have a neighbor that wants to buy it for his cub

Charlie, Speaking of worth, Which are you more ticked about? the windbreaker or the box it came in,Thats nice!

Terry R., Maple Grove is a great company to deal with. And you do have to spend a certain amount each year to order from them. And, as far as I know, they don't have a web site. And, to keep it on topic, that's where I order all my Cub Cadet engine parts. They do have Cub Cadet mower blades and some common parts, but not a lot of stuff other then engine components.

Paul:
I gotta ask - if you need to have ordered a certain amount each year, do you need a secret handshake or password in order the firs.... ah, never mind - makes my head hurt
dizzy.gif

I need to find a cab like that Charlie and figure out how to put A/C in there!! If Kendell stays for the summer he will be looking for the same fix...
LOL.

Good to see you posting again Kentuck....

OT - Richard - you OK where you are?? We got tons of rain and apparently a twister about a mile from us..I've never seen rain going sideways reverse direction in a second or so - coming from the west, then north, then east, right around in a circle.. I made a joke this morning about being safe here, because there were so many trailer parks (oops, I mean RV resorts) for a twister to choose from (you know, safety in numbers..) Uhhhh, no more jokes..
eek.gif

Kendell-

How much rain did you guys get? School was under water up here, as were some of the roads. The power went on and off a couple times in one class...we could hear the wind and rain, too.

On topic, I'm going back home for spring break on Monday, so maybe I'll get some seat time if the yard isn't too squishy...

Charlie - Were those electric lifts coming to you? Or going from you? I don't see any in stock at CC Specialties, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't any available. My poor old 147 is missing it's electric lift and would really like to lose the manual lift with the ugly, non-factory, poorly welded connection point.

i took you guys advice and played with the clutch on my CCO, didnt help any. i took some pics of the clutch so you guys can mabey point out the problem, i might be missing it somehow.

186643.jpg

186644.jpg
1a_scratchhead.gif

that sure dont look like charlie driving with his new cab! course i have only seen him with his leg sticking out of the window,

Myron-
I'm sorry. I misunderstood...

I misread your previous description of the serial number location. I thought you were implying that this was the ONLY location for the serial numbers of the 71/1X2/3 model.

Whew! For a minute there I thought we were going to have to send Charlie down there to set ya straight..
lol.gif

Latest posts

Back