• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 07, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John:
What Don said.
thumbsup_old.gif

Don't be a stranger.
happy.gif

I'm starting to think that this long, cold winter will only end "when pigs fly." Then I saw this C-List add that could help speed up the process.

284370.jpg

Unless, of course, it's just a typo....
err.gif

Well, with the time change this Sunday, "Spring ahead", this means my 72 project will soon be underway again! Looking for two new 6-12 tubes from M.E.Miller Tire in order to get this never ending project on all fours! Old-Man Winter just refuses to let go this year.

Anybody got good pics of an original pull start, for an original, I picked up a kohler k141 and was thinking there might be a chance the pull cord assembly would work on my original? Tks

Here is a NOS one I used to have heheh.This only will fit an Original,I am pretty sure the one on a K141 will not work.

284397.jpg

284398.jpg

I think your right Lewis, thought there might be a chance it would work, i would like to see the part that attaches to the rear of the engine. The part that is on the engine shaft. These is probably a stupid question but it is possible to run the electric start and pull cord together isn't it?

That starter will not work on an Original.Yours is a kohler, and the Originals were mfg. by Fairbanks morse.

Latest posts

Back