• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentuck- u got me, what's an 'Aussie Locker'. Do I stand to get egg on my face? O.K. so I need to learn.
Bushfires no trouble to us just now. We are getting heaps of rain, which is great really. 1 of our granddaughters was at a school where the carpark was flash flooded just about let out time. 35 cars were swept away. Our g'daughter was telling our daughter on her mobile phone, she would not believe her. All were safe in the end though. Now the grass is growing like crazy, wish I had a mowing attach on the CC. Just have to put up with a self prop Honda & ride on Rover.

Graeme - Bruce - Aussie Locker

Graeme - I hope you don't get washed away or over grown down there. That's bad about the flash flood, at least it wasn't like the tornado that hit in Alabama that killed kids at school.
Why don't you have a deck under your cub ? I don't completely remember your pic but I thought it had one under it. You need to put a pic of your CC in your profile ! I can't bad mouth it without seeing it and the Honda engine ;)
I may have to change my profile pic ... it's giving me a bad rep ... oh wait that was Digger that gave me the bad rep!

what is snow? what is rust? why do you want it to warm up ?hell its allready in mid 70S Doug in texas!

Anthony, as KENtucky wrote, if you were to read my 8:14am post it would explain a little bit. Pat Irlbeck was installing power steering in his 782D and that big tractor was in his shop, not sure if that big one is his or not. Pat hasn't posted in years, last I heard from him he was quite busy. He has/had TWO 782D that were both in excellent condition.

Glen, yesterday I never had a chance to look for pics of Brad's custom, I got too busy here at work. So I thought I'd better do it first thing this morning. I hope 10 pictures is enough, here's the first 5.

52776.jpg

52777.jpg

52778.jpg

52779.jpg

52780.jpg

rick wagner.....i found myself needing a new scraper blade for my QA42A snowthower, i went to the local scap man and told him i needed a 2-1/2" x 1/4"x 48" flat bar to use on the thrower,then just as we were ready to cut it i said, make it a shade under 42" long, paid the $5.00 which included taxes,and headed home....well that piece fit in just right. i tranfered the holes from the old blade on to the new one, and drilled them out and installed it. it dosn't have the offset like the original one did, but it works perfect.
ihrotate.gif

GLEN - I did the same thing except I think I used 3/8" thk X 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" flat. I drilled & tapped the mounting holes so I didn't need to use nuts & lockwashers to hold it one....I even ground a 45 Deg. bevel on the leading edge....and frankly....I don't thick it scrapes near as well as the OEM edge....too much surface area and it tends to ride up on top of the snow, especially if it's wet or packed a little. I did the same repair on the blade on My loader on the Super H also...excelt I used 1/2" x 2-1/2"....blade's 80" wide and had worn WAY down beyond where I should have done something....but with the blade I normally carry the front wheels of the tractor so I can force the blade to scrape.

Glen I've seen those lights before in semi-truck parts stores. I'll try and find out more about them. One of my friends may even know. A possibility is going to a truck stop and asking there.

Hi all i have a ihcc original with a pretty tired 7 hp will a 12 hp bolt right in or would i be beter of to rebuild the 7hp the 12hp is a koler out of my 124
thanks Darren

Latest posts

Back