• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan M., this is the other photo I was thinking of but it doesn't show much detail.

52696.jpg

Charlie, JUST 3?

Ryan W.

I would do the trunion repair in place with a mig welder and hand file.

Jim

Jim P.,

Thanks for the guidance regarding the 'in place' trunion repair!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

construction.gif
OK A LITTLE MORE HELP ON MY CUB I AM REBUILDING,I HAVE A 149 HOOD AND A 14 HORSE K321A MOTOR ,BUT A GEAR DRIVE TRANS.I FINELY GOT TO MY REAR SER.#2050045U403062 SO WHAT DO I HAVE OR NEED TO BUY PARTS FOR.BRUCE

Bruce, the kind code, which is the 3 digits before the U in the serial number, says that what you have is a 128. FWIW, the serial number is the number after the U so the serial number of your Cub Cadet is: 403062

Looky what followed me home yesterday.
52748.jpg

52749.jpg

52750.jpg

A wideframe, needs a bit of work here and there but I aint sure what I am going to do with it just yet.

Hi, guys The snow total was 15" here so the 782D & snow thrower got a good work out. I'm still trying to find a scraperbar for my 42" Haban tried a couple of sponsors, no luck yet. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know! Thanks Rick

Hi All,

I attended the IH Collector's Club Winter Convention on Friday in Topeka. Met some really nice folks and got to meet Hank Will. Hank gave a nice presentation on the development for the 2/3 series from the Original using many sketches and artwork from Mr. Burnham. Quite an interesting story. Even got to visit with Hank afterwards, a super nice fellow. There was a small group of Cubbies on display outside for all to see as well and a very nice Spirit of 76 Cadet inside too.

What was the 18hp overhead valve k361 available in, any cubs?

n00b.gif
I just wanted to say hi to everyone.I've been reading the forum for awhile and decided to become a member.Brought home a big brother to the lil 106 today. A 1650. It needs a lil work here and there, but has plenty of potential. Nice to know there is a place where people still help people when they can

Earl, the only cubz Ive ever seen with a K361 are pullers... the biggest Kohler that I can think of was in the KT17 sreies in the X82 non diesels.

Hi group, I was wondering if the lift ratchet on my implement handle is supposed to be bent like this. This is on a narrow frame (124)
52757.jpg

52758.jpg

I'm thinking that it should be straight but I figured that I would get some expert opinions before I straightened it. Thanks, Brian

Ken Davis - Your personal quote is something that I say quite often !
52762.gif

... anybody want to buy some JB Weld ??
52763.gif

Kraig, Is that your big tractor in the background of that pic?

Kentuck - Good to see u back Ken, hope u r O.K., hope u don't get cranky with me like u did with poor Anthony.

Graeme - me get cranky with you ? I would never do that. I'd just go down there and kick your upside down butt right side up
roflol.gif
You ever hear of Aussie Locker ? I've got one coming later today from your part of the world
happy.gif

I didn't get cranky with little Ant, I just told him to re-read Kraig's post. Plain, simple, to the point.
Take care down there, hope the fires are under control there now.

Back