Archive through June 29, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next question...what are the odds that the KH-235054S cylinder head baffle that is still available is actually the correct, wraparound one that belongs on a 100, instead of the less restrictive later one? The part number is different from that of a later one, but I can't find a picture anywhere.

Kendell-

Thanks for the input. I'm still leaning towards the electrolysis to clean it...I don't want to sandblast it and get sand in places it can't get out.

This is my first post, I have a 1650 cc that I've had since 1989. I recently found a QA42A snow blower for it. I thought I would mount it up and see how it works, but the lift rod that came with it is too long or is somthing missing. the rod that came with it is 32"but i think it needs one that is 26" any help would be apreciated. mike simpkins

Hi Guys, My 102C stopped running tonite during mowing. The only way to get it back to the garage was to choke it. It would only run about 3/4 choked. What is this condition and how do I fix her? Also, where do yous run your carb screws? Book says like 1 turn out on the high and 1 1/2 turns on the low? Sound right? because I am out 2 1/2 on the low, 1 1/2 high to get it to run/idle. Thanks...Gunns.

Mike S. I went out and measured the lift rod on my QA42A, and it is about 26 1/2 or 27 inches.

Paul Gunns It sounds like a clogged main jet, but it could be a clog anywhere upstream of that as well, such as the fuel bowl/petcock assembly, or a stuck float valve. 1 1/2 turns on the idle jet and 2 turns on the main is usually where I start when adjusting the carb. Make sure gas is getting to the carb first, then take it from there.

Honestly it followed me home, can I keep it.
153890.jpg

Lonny, is it a starting gate for a horse race??
1a_scratchhead.gif

If I saw something like that following me home I'd jump off the tractor and run the other way!
clappy.gif

Lonnie B. Now THAT is one big lawn dethatcher!!!
clappy.gif
Is it a three or four bar? Are you going to keep it for real? Now you just need a baler with an engine on it.

Question for everyone, I just got a new voltage regulator for my 125. I bought it off of Epay. It stated that it would work on a 125.

The old regulator has 3 terminals. (Bat Gen F)

The new one has 3 terminals on the side (L Bat F), and one on the back that is marked 1414 12v p/n.

When I put everything together as the directions said, F to F, Bat to Bat, and Gen to L, and hook the ground back up, I get sparks at the battery, and the key doesn't do anything...

I'm hoping that some one can help me out, I just want my tractor to run right.
bash.gif

Thanks in advance,
Kurt

Latest posts

Back