• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
OK, something is not right here...

Kraig is making more progress on his tractor resto than I am!!!! Grrrr...
rant.gif

Art, however, I'm several tractors behind you, I'm still playing catchup.
blush.gif

You guys are great thank you. I will check for shorted wires, and high resistance in the clutch.

Keith, The 108 came from a guy in Grain Valley, MO. He used it as just a everyday mower until last year.

Dustin L. -

Ummm, this isn't a vBulletin discussion site,
wink.gif

See the FAQ for instructions on posting in-line pictures.

Off topic, but are Ken W. and family doin alright been some time since I've seen him post?

hey kraig, what kind of paint you using there? enamel or basecoat/clearcoat, just curious?

Brad, Cub Cadet brand yellow rattle can paint over Fleet Farm (Valspar) oil based primer. The white is Fleet Farm (Valspar) <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> white rattle can paint. After I sandblast or angle grinder with a wire cup brush or whatever method I use to clean up the part, I wipe it down real good with lacquer thinner then prime it, then paint it and hope for the best. Both the Original and the 125 will be working tractors, no trailer queens allowed.

Charlie, I feel like I'm being
censored.gif
lol.gif

Charlie-
Great, now I'm not going to be able to focus at work anymore thinking about what that thing could be.
thumbsup.gif

Can you give us some idea how big it is? <font size="-2">tough to tell from the photo...</font>

Dustin,
It sounded like one that had been for sale here in Springfield, MO for a while.

Good luck with it. And if you don't want more, you better get your vaccinations up to date. he he!

Kraig -

Yeah, Charlie sure has you locked out of the competition...

Kraig:
"Don, I WILL have a camcorder on a tripod recording the event when I start Killer the first time."

For some reason, reminds me of the Home Improvement episode with Tim making Jill and the kids sit there while he started the street rod up for the first time (didn't start..)

Charlie:
After I lost the third one of them whatsits, I filled the sector at the bottom of the part that goes on with brass (brazed in) so that I have an up and a down (float), but no in-between.... I mentioned that about six years ago - Somebody kinda made me feel like I'd committed some type of Cub sacrilege...

Kendell - What model CC did You do that to? I'd never actually thought of that "Fix". The NF tractors can be a real challenge to work with the lift lever latch. A WF is actually much easier.

Latest posts

Back