• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's time to get my planter out and fixed up .
88167.jpg

CHARLIE - Haven't You still got SNOW way up there?
lol.gif
Why are You talking about "Planting"

Charlie, isn't that a manual lift lockout button?

I just bought one for about $20. I do need another though. I've been to a couple of the vendors at the top of this site but they seem to be on back order.

Dennis F.
Not here, YET! But wait till next month.
biggrin.gif

Paul B.
Yepper, that's what it is. It only took 4 months for them to come in.
angry.gif

well bad news and goods news here...
bad first... step dad recnetly passed... now for the good... i was left with his tools from work so now all i need to finish up my 100 will be the parts now that i have the <u>right </u>tools

Dennis:
WF (129)..Here's a picture from the opposite side. I did this about 20 years ago and have never wished to "undo" it (but since I used bronze rod, it wouldn't be too difficult to do).
88170.jpg

But....since Charlie is going to all the trouble of getting the buttons made, I recommend that every Cub stil have one (just like belly buttons)..

Keith, thanks for telling ME about a 100 for sale here! Could use all the parts I have misplaced.

Kendell, by; can you say "edit"?, I was referring to the video I take if it doesn't start at first....
blush.gif

Charlie, I'm gonna need to order some of those, be sure to save me a few.
thumbsup.gif

I recently aquired my first Cub Cadet. I was given a 126 by a friend if I would restore his 106. Started on the 126 & must say it is a well put together machine.
88173.jpg

Todd; That 126 is looking good. Is that A new grille or did you paint it? If you painted it what coler did you use?
Luther

Kraig:
Just do a retake...........
"And take 6 - Action!"
"Ummm Kraig - isn't that wire thingy supposed to hook to that round whatsit ??"
"And take 7 - Action!"
proud.gif

Jerry, what 100? I missed it too...

I guess my S/G is a little worn.

I few wires are missing there. One was pulled back and looks like it was rubbing against the case.
88178.jpg

And when those wires pulled loose it looks like it almost pulled this wire apart. Not sure how I'm gonna fix this yet. Un-solder from the post and put shrink tube on and then re-solder I guess.
88179.jpg

Hey guys I have a k321 that has an intermitent miss I can hear a puffing in the exhaust. I have ground and lapped the valves and seats, set the valve and point gaps correctly and still hear it, better than what I had but still there. Can anybody tell me what I missed?

Thanks Deano

Luther,
The grill was painted with some high temp. paint that I had for a different project.

Todd, that's gonna be one beautiful 126, looks to be well on it's way. Well done!
88181.jpg

Kendell,
roflol.gif

Keith, I,ll fix you up with the parts if you can come and get them. My spares look a lot better than that!

Thanks Kraig. I can say the same about your 125!

Art,
I heard this is where the trouble makers hang out so I had to check it out. Imagine finding you here.
err.gif

Thought I would share a picture of me pulling the kids with my 129. Please ignore the green.
88185.jpg

Back