• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the loader pump pictures, guys. Those will help a lot.

Steve B.-

You say that 1" front spindles and rims aren't heavy enough. What's failing? Bearings? Could you measure the thickness of the material in your subframe? Thanks again!

I forgot to upload the picture.
88036.jpg

Kraig, do you have the parts diagram for the cylinders on the Johnson loader? I could use that as I want to rebuild the cylinders. They are not held in with a snap ring like others. I am not sure how they come apart, but if I had part numbers I might be able to find out more.

If you want to e-mail them to me, that would be great!
happy.gif

Thanks,

JW

John, I'll send off what I have, watch for two separate emails with one zip file in each, and yes it does have a parts list/exploded view of the cylinders.

Kraig,
Could you send me that cylinder stuff too? It would help when I get back to fixing my Johnson Loader. Thanks!

HEY GUYS.I PICKED UP ANOTHER CUB-SHE'S AN OLDER 1000 MODEL.PRETTY GOOD SHAPE AND THIS ONE RUNS AND CUTS GRASS.I DID NOTICE THAT THE BRAKE ROTORS ARE NOT BEHIND THE WHEEL LIKE MY OTHER 1000.MUST HAVE AN INTERNAL BRAKE RIGHT?.I WILL BE BRINGING HER HOME ON SUNDAY.GEAT SITE GUYS.K.W.

Latest posts

Back