• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale Tractors, Attachments, Parts for Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTE: This collection has been sold and is no longer available.

This is an updated post about my dad's Cub Cadet collection/parts graveyard available for sale in northwest PA. The attached PDF file has a picture and basic info about each of the 39 tractors, plus pictures of many mower decks, 5 snow blowers, 4 front blades, 2 rototillers, and a rare mulching attachment. Quite a few tractors are complete and restorable and many more are mostly complete and possibly restorable. Some have mower decks plus many other mower decks in various conditions. Plus many other parts, set of wheel weights, tractor and attachment manuals. If you are interested please let me know and I can put you in touch with my dad for more detail.

Attachments

• Cub Cadet Inventory-compressed.pdf
    10.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Best wishes on your sale.

#13 appears to be a model 102.

This is an updated post about my dad's Cub Cadet collection/parts graveyard available for sale in northwest PA. The attached PDF file has a picture and basic info about each of the 39 tractors, plus pictures of many mower decks, 5 snow blowers, 4 front blades, 2 rototillers, and a rare mulching attachment. Quite a few tractors are complete and restorable and many more are mostly complete and possibly restorable. Some have mower decks plus many other mower decks in various conditions. Plus many other parts, set of wheel weights, tractor and attachment manuals. If you are interested please let me know and I can put you in touch with my dad for more detail.

I see some pics for snow blowers. I have a QA36A single stage blower that has a bad shaft on the right angle gearbox. I see your dad has some blowers and one pic of a "loose" gearbox. Does he still have it.

Latest posts

Back