Archive through June 04, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have my CC 106 for sale. Runs good. Sheet metal good. Hood needs repaired at hinge. Seat shot, have offbrand to go with. Tires good but weatherchecked. Comes with 42 inch deck that needs help. Good restorable tractor. Email me at [email protected] for questions or pics. First $175 takes it home. Located in Eastern Iowa.

Tiller is still for sale. $300.00
153146.jpg

153147.jpg

Hi. I have a 182 IH cub cadet for sale. It has new points, coil and battery. Carb has been cleaned and runs good. Needs air cleaner and is missing grill and hood. Also needs pulley for left side of deck. Seat has some tape but is in not shot.Everything else is in good shape. Make me an offer on this. Paint is decent shape. Am cleaning out the back yard and this is going to. Would like $150 but will take any reasonable offer. Email or call. Thanks
Dominic
701-678-3559

I have a good used stator out of a 1610 cub cadet for a briggs and stratton motor
Part # is 392595
Hey if It don't work I'll by it back and pay for the return shipping.30.00+ shipping
153291.jpg

i have an international danco creeper gear model ud-6 for sale.
it is in excellent shape and also has the small pin that engages the transmission shaft.
$250. plus shipping

I want to sell my model 1200 1977 tractor with a 12 HP kohler. It doesn't have a seat, deck or battery. I rebuilt the carb and cleaned the fuel tank and the engine runs good. I couldn't road test it because I didn't have a battery to fit. I will take $150. Ken

Cub Cadet 105 tractor for sale. My dad purchased this 105 Cub in Cullman, AL in 1968. It has a 42 inch deck it has always been in Alabama; garaged and well maintained with no rust. In the 1980’s the engine was replaced by a new Kohler 10 hp. Overall the tractor is in very good condition, runs great and has a new battery. It is ready to cut yards or be restored to show condition I have detailed pics if you want. I have the original owners manual, deck manual, sales brochure and accessory brochure. I wish I could keep it but I don’t have the space. I would like it to go to a collector that can appreciate the quality of the brand. It is located in Hartselle, Alabama. $595 256 520 9318
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back