• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 10, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjames

displayname
Conner James
Selling my CC 1811, with a 50" deck, sleeve hitch with the Xtreme Motorworks bottom hitch bracket, and Brinly adapter. (Not the adapter pictured)... A lot of money and time has been spent on this tractor.

The Mag 18 runs GREAT and uses NO oil. Very clean engine. Has around 1100 hours. This tractor is ready to be put to work plowing your garden, or mowing.

Asking $850 obo...Located in Cambridge City, IN.............Please email me if interested.
236395.jpg

selling my cub cadet 1 a tiller very nice condition... repainted 2 years ago... both extensions... also comes with either pulley the 1/2 or 5/8 so it will fit all tractors 82 series and back... pics avail upon request or I will post in a day or so ... its buried in my shed... asking $300.00 picked up in Waukon, Iowa

1864 Cub Cadet with 54inch mower deck and 451 snowblower. $1800 obo. Email me for more info.

PULLER PROJECT.
This is a project that I was working on to be a "dead weight" puller. It was popular in this area but seemed to die out when I got interested in it. I was waiting for the association to start back up again, but I've given up.
As you can see some parts have been sand blasted and painted. The rear end is a locked posi with custom axles. Standard Cub Cadet bolt pattern. Tires are 26x12x12 and are used but still good. The lift handle and pto handle have been shaved off and holes filled. New adjustable pulling draw bar. Front grill has holes to lighten it up and stainless steel inserts. I have a pan seat,front axle,steering colum and other misc. parts that are included. $600 with the rear rims and tires $400 with out. Located in N.E. Indiana.
236433.jpg

236434.jpg

236435.jpg

Brinly 10 inch with coulter for pick up in Central IA or delivery to Rob D's NW Iowa plowday $175.
236449.jpg

Nice steering wheel from a Original. Will be "correct" on other models too. $25. + shipping
236451.jpg

236452.jpg

The round fenders I posted March 4 are sold.

Now have a No. 1A tiller with 1 extension available. It's in good overall condition and includes the rear mount tiller gear box and bracket. Also has the long belt used with a xx9 series tractor but probably should be replaced. Pics available upon request. Get ready for SPRING - $340.00 picked up in CT at zip code 06798.

IH CC 169 MUFFLER, NOS, IH 61274C1. I can text pics to your phone...$95 + actual shipping...PayPal OK.Dane co., WI. Can bring to Rob Dehli's...PD

Dropping the price...and changing the ad for the 1811....

'87 Cub Cadet 1811 with a sleeve hitch (Extreme Motorworks bottom bracket), and rear 48" blade. VERY good running Kohler M18, 18 HP v-twin...hydrostatic with hydraulic lift.

Asking $750, located in Cambridge City, IN....Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

236459.jpg

Original with fenders and rear PTO. Tough shape, asking $275 as you see it. Located in Buffalo MN. Email or call 763-286-0169
236463.jpg

236464.jpg

1972 International Harvester (not MTD) Cub Cadet 127

Asking $900.00 but will consider a reasonable offer

NOT A SHOW PIECE - THIS TRACTOR IS USED REGULARLY

Refurbished in 2004
12 hp cast iron Kohler single cylinder engine - rebuilt engine in 2004 - 170 hours accumulated since then
Hydrostatic transmission with shaft drive from engine
Super heavy duty steel frame
Cast iron front axle and cast iron rear end
New battery
Newer tires - Bar tread on rear end
Hour meter, ammeter, oil temp gauge, trans temp gauge, cylinder head temp gauge
42" 3 blade mower deck
Lots of new, spare parts including a brand new carburetor (worth over $100 alone) and hydraulic lift kit for mower (worth at least $150 alone)

Call or text Gary at 772-528-8225 or [email protected]

236477.jpg

236478.jpg

236479.jpg

236480.jpg

2B tiller. I knew the original owner of this and tiller was used first year purchased in 1980 and set in a garage since. Has gearbox set-up in same condition. Minor paint scuffing from being moved around. Missing bottom pulley (which at least one of our sponsors sell
thumbsup.gif
). Otherwise ready to install and a couple uses away from being NOS. I have 2 and don't need both. You can take the one I always use if preferred which is about as nice. I really don't care, just don't need two. $425 picked up here obo.

I have an x82 blade that hasn't even started wearing the skid shoes as well. $150

Updated pictures with more parts added. I'm just trying to get my money back from what I have invested. I may take a small loss.
236554.jpg

236555.jpg

For sale, a 127 and 125 trcators, both have good engines and hydro's, nice Cozy Cab, ( all steel, good glass, no rust, two mower decks and a blower, manuals and other parts.
I bought these tractors several years ago to restore, however I am 76 years old now and don't have the energy any longer.
Best offer gets package,thanks,Central, Mn. thanks,Floyd

correct%20police.gif

Floyd: I wished I lived nearer to you, but I feel the burden to point out the forum rules are that you must state a value you feel your offering is worth; it is up to the buyer to make a counter-offer.
smile.gif

Aside to moderator: You may delete this post when Floyd puts a price on his items.

Tractors are sold, thanks all
happy.gif
sorry I didn't put a price on the units.
Peace, Floyd

Latest posts

Back