• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 28, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmcshane

displayname
Ryan McShane
Here's two tractors that I would like to sell.

The 123- Runs fine, has the 12hp Kohler, 48 inch pin on deck, 102 rubber seat. Paint is rough, tires are ok, just the average 123. $300

Also, the Cadet 282. Runs great, looks great, comes with rear turf and ag tires. Just put a good used hydro in it. One deck bracket needs welded and will need a deck belt eventually. Original bill of sale, operators manual included. Very, very clean Cadet. $400

I can get pictures, just email me. Located near Springville IA. Please email for any questions. Thanks!

FREE to a good home, if you in the North Georgia area.
Contact Wayne --- waynenewberry AT gmail Dot com
293730.jpg

293731.jpg

293732.jpg

Dang - that sure looks like a Model 100 to me, and still has the cap on the steering wheel. Long time since I passed thru "North Georgia". Need to pull out my book of excuses.

Oh, man. Charlie. That is so danged tempting only I promised to get no more Cubbies until I've all five projects completed.

Tom H. For heaven's sake... Rescue that little fella. He's too good to part out or be cut up for scrap. You'd give that little guy a great home. I just now it.
293744.gif

Thanks Charlie! I'm in north Georgia and just sent him a email. I'll let you know how it goes.

Posting for my brother,
"Original Cub Cadet #1 dump cart trailer. All original, complete with correct wheels, Goodyear diamond thread tires, in good shape, and holding air! Tub also in great shape, not rusted out. Only needs paint to restore into a really nice accessory for your narrow frame tractor. Must pickup (Buffalo Grove, Ill) asking $325. Call Bob @ (708)774 5817 for more info."

Charlie, I'm guessing that Wayne either got rid of his 100 or he won't return my email. Did anyone get it?

Todd O.
I just got an email from Wayne, he still has it.
I replied to him and added your email address to the reply as well.
It has his phone number in the email.

Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos - with the price of GAS you just got closer to N. Georgia. Better get your rear in gear, or slush box in cruise
Shift.gif

Thanks Charlie. We have been playing phone tag but I'm hoping I can pick it up in the next couple days. Thanks again.

Cub cadet 1872. 838 hours. Comes with 50" deck and also 2 stage blower (not pictured). Runs Good. $1750 obo Located in Polo, il. Call or text Tim at 1.815.718.2246

294217.jpg

294218.jpg

294219.jpg

Cub cadet 1872. 1460 hours. Comes with 50" deck and 2 stage blower. Has some right rear fender damage. Comes with 75 lb cub weights, left one scratched up. Runs good, front seal seeping. $1750 obo. Located Polo, il. Call or text Tim at 1.815.718.2246

294224.jpg

294225.jpg

294226.jpg

If you don't want the Repo reflectors out there here is a nice matched set of OEM narrow frame reflectors that would be great for a restoration project. Both reflectors are in great condition for their age.

The red reflector fronts have some minor blemishes and light scratches BUT NO CRACKS. The metal backs of the reflectors are rust free but show some light discoloration. One of the L-shaped mounts has some very slight rust.

This is a matched set of OEM reflectors. Both reflectors are marked on the fronts with
STIMSONITE No. 15
and on the backs with
DELTA ELECTRIC CO.
MARION INDIANA
MADE IN U.S.A.

Unless you happen across some NOS I think these are as good as you'll find out there.

$50 shipped to your door, or $53 if you use PayPal and get Priority Mail shipping.

Study the pics. Copy and enlarge them for better viewing to make your decision.
294362.jpg

294363.jpg

294364.jpg

294365.jpg

For Sale.
Wheel PTO adapter, just blasted and painted, includes new hardware. $80
294403.jpg

PTO basket, perfect and painted; $50
294404.jpg

Wide Frame battery hold down; $20
294405.jpg

All Prices INCLUDE shipping!!

1650 for sale with mowing deck.

I have crates of spares as well from a 1250 I parted out and Cub Cadet stuff accumulated over the years.

$300

Thanks;

Tom

Latest posts

Back