• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 01, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpennell

displayname
Timothy M. Pennell
NF lift arm?. $25 OBO plus shipping. [email protected]

225816.jpg

Could someone tell me whether the pics are in my listings. I am seeing pics but was told they aren't there?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Tim, they are there. I think Tom wasn't patient enough to wait for them to load.

The price on the cub cadet 582 is now $400obo for everything but wheel weights. Thanks

Sorry
bottom.gif
I'm talking about the pix for the 582 that's for sale by Tyler "F".
facepalm.gif

FOR SALE:
Hard to find,nice original,model 71!
Drive line has been rebuilt!
New front wheel bearings,rebuilt S/G and new vr.
$650
ROD
225897.jpg

225898.jpg

225899.jpg

225900.jpg

Parting out what's left of a 1650. Have the frame and fenders. Price is FREE!!! Zero dollars!! $0. I dont have any use for them and hate to just throw them away. If anyone can use them shoot me an email or call 660-582-1521. No shipping but I do some garden tractor pulling in northwest Missouri, southwest Iowa and northeast Kansas and I can possibly help with delivery.

LP Head $75.00/offer

It's not perfect as you can see in the pics. IF you want more or higher resolution pics let me know.

I checked it on a granite flat surface and I could not get a .001 under it anywhere.

225910.jpg

225911.jpg

225912.jpg

Have a like-new NF spring assist. Bought it new (NOS), used it very little on a 105.

Would like $75 + shipping

225917.jpg

For Sale: 1961 Cub Cadet original with non-spring snowblade 650.00

1961 Cub Cadet original with 8 h. p. kohler engine 375.00 phone 724 882-5806

Original deck "62" in great condition. Needs paint but metal is solid all over, no welds that I can see or find. Has mule drive and belt, was working when I took it off of tractor. I would like it out of my garage. $100. Tim P.

225950.jpg

225951.jpg

N.o.s. creeper 375.00, haban cycle bar mower-400.00, 125 with blade, rear sleeve hitch, spring assist runs 350.00 [agg tires not included] picked up here in ohio
225964.jpg

225965.jpg

225966.jpg

i have an original and and 100 id like to sell together if possible. both are complete and very solid and restorable with decks. im in northwest Indiana. please e-mail me for more info.
Dave
[email protected]

Ok guys, surprised but I had no takers on the complete light set up removed from a 127. It includes all the lights, the complete headlight assembly, 2 tail lights, and the original switch. Both headlight bulbs work, 1 bulb in each tail light works, and the original psuh/pull switch works well.

It's from a 127 but is also correct for the 73, 106, 107, 126, 127 and 147. It also fits the 72, 104, 105, 124, 125 (which had a different decal and only 1 tail light).

The head light bezels still have good chrome on them (although you can't see it in the pics). I've cleaned up the switch and hardware but I didn't paint the headlight panel since it still looks pretty good overall. I didn't want to remove the decal on the headlight panel since the original embossed style is really hard to find and this one doesn't look bad. The lenses on the tail lights have the original SPEAKER 143 stamping and are also in good condition.

New LOW PRICE of $125 gets you the complete set up, All you need is the wiring. I even pay the shipping any where in the lower 48 US states. I'll give this a couple weeks and then have to post on ePain.

E-mail is in my profile. If you send me one and don't hear back please send one direct to my e-mail address rather than using the link.

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die (they just find another resting place)

225999.jpg

226000.jpg

in my add below, the 100 i have listed is a 70. sorry, i havent seen it in a while!

For Sale nice strong running 1650 with recent rebuild ...motor mounts ...drive shaft ...new drive shaft couuplings... rag joints anf flanges... plus all fluids changed too... she is ready to go to work... can come with all of the following or just the deck... very nice 50" deck with speed up kit... also great running qa 42 a blower ...and a repainted 42" blade ...
226012.jpg

226013.jpg

226014.jpg

226015.jpg

226016.jpg

tractor can come as pictured with ag tires or can put a good pair of turf tires oon for you . tractor will not be sold with the rib tires on front I will put on nice pair of turf tires...
will accept all serious offers and must be picked up in northeast Iowa but I can assist with delivery too.

Selling three Cub Cadets...

A '62 Original, runs but needs carb adjusted. Has an Original 38" deck, deck needs holes patched.

Another '62 Original, runs great! Needs a wiring harness, but has temporary wiring that works.

And a '65 100, runs great! Needs nothing, nice tractor in original condition.

Would like $750 for everything.
226031.jpg

226032.jpg

226033.jpg

Back