• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 11, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
I'm changing direction on some projects and have decided that I won't get to do the Originals. So I have 2 for sale, 4 digit serial numbers, if you want both I'll let'em go for 200 each.

1 set of fenders for same - 200 obo

Front Blade (sleigh mount with lift rod) - 150 obo

Rear 3 Point w\adapter - 125 obo

e-mail in profile.

Giving this a fair shot before parting out. I want the hydraulics but won't part a good tractor if someone wants to save it.
2072 with front hydraulic, power steering, and dual brakes. Newer 18hp magnum that fires right up and zero noise. I have adjustable carburetor on it. Drives and all hydraulics work. Tractor is an easy restoration with the metal. Deck is rusted in the front and isn't restoration. Good worker deck. Driveline obviously recently redone
Needs pto switch, tube in front tire, gas cap, and other minor stuff I'd assume. I've done most of the hard work to it.

$1300 drives it on your trailer. If no interest probably will part it as I have a 982. May actually do some partial trading on hydraulics for my 682, a motorless 782, cat 0 plow, or? Don't need more random tractors though. Email for pictures. Having issues this morning

Ih Cub Cadet two sided dealers sign appx. 42 X 42. Still hanging on wall will get more pix asap. $450. Text 815-575-3797
287398.jpg

Starter/Generator:

287406.jpg

287407.jpg

287408.jpg

I believe this is the correct early style for an Original. (It has the small oil-cap on the front bearing/bushing). Putting 12V to it makes it spin just fine, but I believe it either didn't charge, or struggled to turn over when connected to an engine.

$30 plus shipping. Located in Hudson, WI just east of St. Paul, MN

Brinly Narrow Frame Spring Assist:

Price drop... Now $65 INCLUDING shipping to anywhere in lower 48.

287411.jpg

FOR SALE – 5 digit serial number Original IH Cub Cadet.

This appears to be an original unmolested unit, except the rear tires are replacements and the muffler is not original.

Engine is a 7hp K161 Kohler, very likely original, starts right up and runs nice with no smoke. It must have been overhauled at some time in the past but don’t have details. Tractor drives very good as well but the clutch is a little sticky.

You get everything you see in the pics including a highly sought after Creeper that works good (handle doesn’t show any cracks) and the original fenders which are in good shape with no crack in the connector pan. Has original fender reflectors but they have small cracks in the center. Pan seat appears to be original but has been welded up. Hood has original ornament and grill has original metal IH emblem. Steering wheel in good condition for it’s age with original acorn nut. Engine has original oil bath air cleaner. Gas tank was painted black at some point in the past and currently shows some rust on the outside (it’s not as bad as the pic seems to show). Inside of tank is nice and clean.

Also includes the later style but original spring trip snow/dozer blade with the original sleigh style sub-frame.

This is a perfect unit for restoration. Has the hard to find and expensive options noted above.
$795 CASH takes it home. (The fenders and Creeper are worth nearly that much).

Unit is located at my son’s place in Woodbury, CT, zip code 06798. New decal kit shown is also included. Please e-mail any questions to me at address in my profile. If you don’t get an answer in a few days post a note on here.

287527.jpg

287528.jpg

287529.jpg

287530.jpg

287531.jpg

287532.jpg

287533.jpg

I would like to sell my 169. It runs great, has a 16hp Kohler with correct heat shield, working hour meter, and really nice air cleaner. Decent tires that hold air, sheet metal is decent. Needs a PTO clutch. Overall a nice tractor to restore. comes with an extra set of fenders and some of the parts to convert it over to hydro lift. $900 OBO. Please email me if you have any questions. Located in Springville IA. Thanks. Pics by request.

IH Cub Cadet Statues
Yellow Nov. 1960 ($100.00)
Chrome 11-20-73 ($150.00)
Bronze/Gold 9-14-74 ($50.00)
Being sold as a group only! $300.00 + $12.35 for Medium Flat Rate Priority shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

287567.jpg

IH-473468-R2 BELT-V SL 1/2 X 72
Fits 38" decks, new from Cub Cadet
....oops I orderred the wrong one.
Lists for $27.81 + ship
Selling for $25 shipped.

I have a good push blade and a 42 inch mower deck off a narrow frame 127 cub to sell. I am asking $200 for both, or $125 ea. if sold separately. The blade is in good shape and does not include the lift rod. The deck has one small patch, near one of the wheels, (looks professionly done) has one decal. Cash only and pick up here. ph. 712 210 7506 Lake View, Iowa Thanks Rich
ihrotate.gif

I Have a wideframe single stage snowblower i want to sell 450 or best offer. i am located in johnstown, pa. i have no pictures as of right now i will try to get some. there is surface rust on about 75 percent of it. it is a qa42a i believe.

Original Cub Cadet, Spring Trip Snowplow, BB-36 Snowthrower
I have for sale a 1963 Original model Cub Cadet that comes with original tires with chains, an extra set of Ag tires, a mower deck, a spring trip snow plow, and a BB-36 snow thrower.

I have owned the tractor for about 3 years and have had the starter generator rebuilt when I first purchased the tractor. It has both the hood emblem as well as the grill emblem.

The mower deck has never been on the tractor since I have had it but it has the gauge wheels and all parts turn freely. All parts to the best of my knowledge are there in order to mount the mower deck to the tractor.

The spring trip snow plow is in good condition and has been used A LOT (!) this year.

The BB-36 snow thrower was purchased right after I purchased the tractor with the intention of blowing snow instead of plowing. It is in really good condition and turns freely. As best I know, all necessary parts are included to mount this on the "Original".

$600.00 or best offer. Located in Plymouth, IN 574-952-5076 call or text; [email protected]

287770.jpg

287771.jpg

287772.jpg

287773.jpg

I am thinning out some items...
Kwik Way self leveling loader, was from a brand x tractor but easily mounted to CC. Complete except it is missing a bucket tilt cylinder. $1100
Windbreaker from a 102, great vinyl, new plex windsheild. $300
Cozy Cab from a Quietline great shape $450.
I will get some pics this weekend, please Email in profile.
Thanks
Scott

Here's a nice set of Round Fenders for a Model 100 or 70/71/72/73.
Paint is faded but fenders are otherwise in pretty nice shape, not rusty like alot of them out there.
Includes original axle straps for mounting.

$200 CASH shipped to your door. (Can accept PayPal for small additional fee). Send message to E-mail address in my profile.

287875.jpg

287876.jpg

287877.jpg

IH Cub Cadet Statues listed June 17th 2014 are NO LONGER being sold as a set. Someone REALLY, REALLY wanted the yellow 1960 one.
Chrome 11-20-73 $150.00
Bronze/Gold 9-14-74 $50.00
Add $12.35 for Medium Flat Rate Priority shipping anywhere in the Continental USA.

I finally gave in and bought a zero turn mower. I am now going to sell some of my "babies" as much as I hate to do it. My first one is a 169 that is in good mechanical condition with a 44" mower. I got it about 5 years ago and replaced the rag joint, rebuilt the PTO, did the steering upgrade, did a trunion repair w/ new springs. Tires and battery are good and it has been serviced for this year. It has about 5 hours on the servicing. Hydraulics are OK , but it does lower a bit over time. New Hytran in the tranny. I am asking 750.00 picked up at my home in Warsaw, Va. I can include a 50" deck if you don't want the 44" It has a tear in the seat and has a sometime small oil leak behind the flywheel.
The next one is a 125 w/ a 14 HP motor and a 48" deck. I has a burnt valve(I think). I restored it about 10 years ago and have used it since. I just do not feel like fixing the valve. I am asking 250.00 for it. The only thing , other than the valve problem is the hydro release is broken. It also has the spring assist and the old reflector lights on the back fenders. Pictures are available on request, as I can't get them posted. Thanks!!

Back