• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 11, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Dave's 14hp 125:

287961.jpg
happy.gif

I wonder where Bill QQ Jamison is? Don't want him to miss out on Dave's 169. Can't be many down in ole Virginny.

Ad posted on 6/25 has been sold:
Original Cub Cadet, Spring Trip Snowplow, BB-36 Snowthrower

Running operable 169 with a little sluggish hydro. Works fine at high speed. repowered with a 14hp direct fit Kohler. I have the original engine but it needs work. Asking $1000.00 All my pictures are too large. Sorry. Can send to e mail.

[email protected]

for sale, A 63' original in restored but used condition. Starts great, mows great, has a completely rebuilt/custom stainless steel mower deck that is identical to the factory deck. Snow plow, 100lbs wheel weights, original tires very nice shape S/N 47955 a 61' in parts tractor shape, has main frame steering console, nice fenders, a complete mower deck, right axle housing is broke but there S/N 21333 many other loose pieces and parts. $1600 obo for everything. lots of pictures, too big to post here...can email if you want. 4196567389

1962 ser#33326 Cub Cadet Original garden tractor with mower deck, snow plow, Brinly Hardy 3 point hitch & manuals. The k161 7hp kohler motor runs great with no knocks or smoke & starts right up with no problems and the charging system still works great. Asking $700.00 email me for questions and pictures.

board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Back