Archive through July 26, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bryan,
Do you have one of those pictures? After tomorrow, I'll know for sure. No danger from trees (only have one), tractor is probably bigger than the yard but.. it is yeller...

Mike "J",
Kinda' like the happy camper on this one?
20556.jpg

Bryan,
I think the grill and cowl was just like my 63 original. It did seem tall. My wife just suggested that I go look at it as a potential buy to sell on eBay. I should probably do as she suggests and at least check on it. (I can fall in manure and come out smelling good!) Mike

That one is a "Standard" version 1965 International Cub.

(Message edited by thoffman on July 28, 2004)

Tom, remember I plowed this spring on the weekend of my 20th anniversary. You gotta git out there and plow with that smoker man!

Michael J
Here is a Lo-Boy version of the the one Tom H. posted
20562.jpg

Gets kinda tight on an 18' trailer along with 4 Cub Cadets
20563.jpg

Tedd
If your deal falls through, there is still one like that one you are looking at about 6 miles from me - yellow, no lights, red wheels, belly mower for a fairly cheap price, but it has been well used. Dealer has had it fr 3 years and will not change his price. I heard it run last year and best I remember it ran good.

I know a guy who said that only 16 of the 982's were made. is this true. doesn't seem to be possible. he has a 982 by the way.

Paul,
I'm really envious of that trailer load.
I'm willing to help you out with space...
You could drop the prototype off here.
Mike

Hi Adrian!

I suspect that if you look up the 982's production records, you'll find that somewhere around sixteen might be pretty close...

somewhere between Sixteen Hundred... or mebbie Sixteen Thousand...
The 982 was a pretty popular machine, so don't let someone tell you that it was 'rare'. I'm sure there's more than sixteen scattered amongst this forum's membership!

DK :-}

(Message edited by dkamp on July 29, 2004)

Not that rare but sought after,I have one nice one and one that could be nice with some work >Mark I am over here in South Elgin Have to hook up some time there are a bunch of us Cubbers in the area

Donnie H., I have price lists for various models of Cub Cadets and attachments. And I have the original bill of sale for the 125 that my parents bought new in 1969. I'll have a look to see what I have on the 124 and 125 for you. Also, what options and implements do you have for your 124 and 125?

Bryan, ".....because he's got every bleedin' picture that's ever been posted here" .....and then some! :eek:)

Donnie H., I don't have the price list for the 1x4/5 series sorry. I do have a bunch of scans of brochures, data sheets and so on for the 1x4/5 series and attachments. I could email you some of them and if you have a color printer you could print some of them out. Here's the sales order for my 125.
20570.jpg

Like it says at the top of the page...

<font color="ff0000">This forum is moderated. Test or nonsense posts will be deleted.</font>

I think I found out what is wrong with the 147 loader tractor. I think some of those gears need to be attached to go forward. After taking the rear metal off, a pain unloading all that lead from the weight box, I could hear the pump working and spinning. After popping the rear this is what I found. What is next, a whole new rear or just parts? Any help is needed at this point. Thanks. Owen.
20573.jpg

20574.jpg

Owen, hydro rear ends are fairly common post a want add, in the classifieds and I bet you'll be flooded with offers if you are not already getting them. Too bad you don't live closer to Travis or Don V, I bet they both have stacks of them they'd like to get ride of.

Latest posts

Back