• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jarrod...take a look at the FAQ's for steering box rebuild/repair. You may see a few more parts that are related to your seal assy that are not yet identified.

A friend of mine told me a trick he's done before, a couple handfulls of 3/8nuts and water in the tank, bunngy cord tank to rear wheel, mow your yard. When you're done just empty & rinse.

Said the neibors look at ya like you're weird but it works.

Bren

Will a 3 pt. hitch off of a 107 fit a 126? Is this basically a direct bolt on replacement?

Jim, make sure you get all the parts. There is a bracket that some forget about. Here is what you should get. Part #8 is, of course, part of the tractor. Part #9 is the part that some might forget about that is required for the 1x6/7 series.

62852.jpg

Hello all, I just want to make my first "official" post. I bought my first Cub Cadet, a 1450. Not the first one I have been around. Dad (jnicklas) currently has 2 and I have been around them all my life, so I am a second generation
ihrotate.gif
Cub fan.

Charlie, I have some pictures that I would like to post here and in my profile. What size do you prefer the pictures to be?

Thanks Kraig,

I DEFINITELY would have forgottne #9. I'm still trying to learn all of this. I have a 3 pt. hitch off an old Sears tractor that a GT collector wants. I happen to know he has a Cub 3 pt. hitch that I want. I'm going to try to make a trade.

So I will need all parts listed below except 8 and 2? (My tractor has #2 already).

Kraig thanks for the picture. I had no idea there was a breather there. I ran out to take a look. Strange looking breather it feels as hard as a rock.

Latest posts

Back