• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 22, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a source for the Kohler alternator magnets. I have a friend who wants some of them for a project he is working on, it is not related to CCs although he has about six of them. TIA

Terry B: WOW.........Your loader/front hoe is awesome
drool.gif
Has to be WAY easier than my 'manual' loaders....
clappy.gif

Kraig: Thanks! The tractors and implements sure save me a lot of the hard work...but man, I need to get a loader on a CC!! I do have a loader on my '51 H, but the ol' girl isn't nearly as manueverable as a Cub Cadet....and the 'armstrong power steering' doesn't help matters at all.
uhoh.gif

Here's the first pic of my new "baby".
\image(sm3-4 front view.jpg)

\image(sm3-4 front view.jpg)
36634.jpg

Here's a pic of #4861.

Tom,
I haven't talked to Art yet. I will say that after running it for about 10 minutes, you need to cover your face more than your feet. I am working on an idea to put some kind of slit rubber cover on it to keep some of the chips from flying back out. I have an idea but just need to get some rubber and angle iron and give it a try. If the 106 had received it's refurbishing this summer, I would be bringing it and the chipper to Freeport. Lack of funds stopped that from happening. And now that I bought the chipper, the cub funds are even lower, shall we say in the red.

Wes: Another thought, I have seen a hinged plexiglass shield on one side of the four sides. Gives you 3 sides to work the limbs but one side to keep your face somewhat safe.

My 2 cents.

Pops

I fixed my 128's clutch problem
deadat30.gif
I removed the shaft from the 3 pin driver and sanded the shaft, Regreased the bushing and put everything back together. It doesn't spin any more now when you have the clutch in while in neutral
err.gif

Ummm...... Brian,
Neither of those PDF"S have pictures, just parts lists.

Kyle -

Ummm - scroll down, there's drawings in there...

Brian, Ahhhh, They just didn't show up in the sidebar but if I punch in the page # I get to see the drawings. It's all the computer's fault
happy.gif

ATTN: Those going to the Freeport Show:

Wondering where you guys are gonna park your cubs. Today when I was there the CC's were out in front of the other IH machinery in a line, but I put my 4 in the small engine area 'cause there wasn't much of any room with the other people's tractors. Are you guys gonna try to squeeze in with everyone else or do you want to park where I am? If you get there before I do and want to park with me, go to the southeast corner of the small engine area. My 4 cubs are under a tarp under our sunshade/canopy. Feel free to park there, there's a ton more room... If no one does I may move my stuff to be with the other cubs. Not sure yet. See you tomorrow morning!

Matt, Watch out for this guy tommorrow.
devil2.gif
I'll be the one walking around like this.
cool.gif
Not sure If I'm going to bring something, but I WILL BE THERE!

Matt & Tom,
I will be there also with nothing but a camera. It will be nice to see some good red machines, and of course the Yellow & White.

Back