• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 16, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbedell

displayname
Roland Bedell
Shanen H:

<font color="ff0000">Do NOT short the "A" on the S/G to ground.</font>

Here is the Check Out Procedure I use. It works for me.

36450.jpg

Marlin...
hee-hee.. I joked w/ the missus when we were looking for a house... I said we were looking for a 3 car garage w/ an attached house.....

Shanen, sounds like you got an open field winding.before you go spend the money, take off the s/g end cap(term. side). the field winding wire may have broke loose from the term. may be able to fix it yourself
thumbsup_old.gif

Jeff B,
4 1/4" is stock.

BTW, if ya need one, and wanna pay shipping to get it to ya, your more than welcome to have one.
beerchug.gif

(Message edited by Cproctor on July 16, 2006)

thx charlie, but I got a cast iron 5 in from a big fan on the roof of my work place for free that has the same bore just a little bigger. Now that I know the stock I believe this 5 in will work. a Little less speed but more power.
bubbly.gif

Charlie - thanks for the gen belt dimensions. i realize they are the same as my other tractors, however at the time i posted the question i was a work and i wanted to pick one up on the way to the house!

Shate: Just had my Cub 1000 S/G rebuilt here in Wabash, In. $90.00 did it all.

Pops

Ok guys hope again if this is the right place to ask this?

Question 1: Do any of you own a Zero turn Tank? Looking at a 60 or 72 inch.

Question 2: Been looking at the difference between my 44 inch mower (for 1000) and the 48 inch mower of my (1863) thinking about trading the 1863 without mower and the more I look at it I feel strongly that I can make the 48 to work on my 1000. Have done many upgrades to equipment so I wouldn't have to buy new when I bought newer tractors. Pro's Con's ?

Pops

Ben C. -

The 50" deck is pushing it on a 12HP, so I don't think I'd even consider a 48" on a 10HP. Tall enough grass will probably just about kill it...

Your Tank question belongs in the MTD topic...
wink.gif

I am still figuring this forum out so please bear with me does anyone have pictures of a 102 cub with a manual and hydrolic 3-piont I wise to install one on mine but don't know how to assemble or what I need. I am trying to get this thing ready so I can plow gardens this fall so any help will be apreciated. What set-up will be better manual or hydrolic? I have a pump that will work but will need to fab up some brackets to get it mounted in the correct place.

Ate up a mower belt this weekend. Where was the info on belt sizes ? TIA Gary

Lucas, here are some photos. These are of a model 100 but the 102 setup would be the same. Let us know if this is what you are looking for. We have lots of photos and info we can search through.

36463.jpg

36464.jpg

Kraig, thanks. Wife was running the mower. The belt came off and somehow got ate buy the blades [had just put on new ones].

Bryan, no I mean "we" as in me and several other guys, though it's usually just Charlie and me.
happy.gif

Charlie - It was THIRD GEAR.....And I heartily suggest You leave the mower DISENGAGED.
roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back