• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Myron thatll be the plan of attac tonight
thanks again for all the help
this forum is GREAT verry helpfull

Thomas/Jason/Kraig-

If you have a lot of cubs I'd suggest buying your spirol pins in bulk from McMaster-Carr instead of buying them at the dealer. Last ones I bought at the dealer were $3.60 apiece. Order in bulk from McMaster-Carr, and you'll pay $9.99 plus shipping for 25 1.5" x .25" heavy duty spirol pins. Their site calls them spring pins I think.

Darren, be sure you have a good spark plug. I have seen lots of situations where the plug was the problem!

Matt D: Darren said that there was no voltage to the points when he was getting no spark, so not likely the plug but it is a very good point.

Darren S: Like Matt suggested, install an Autolite 216. Champions, these days, sometimes are good out of the box but <u>sometimes they aren't</u>!!

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

thanks guys for all the imput all the parts im changing are comming of my 124 and the parts i take of the 125 go back on the 124 and it runs like a top thats what weird im starting to think it has something to do with the 5
thanks again guy

I just finished replacing the lens on an IH hourmeter for my 149. A very tedious job. Can anyone tell me the wiring hook up for the meter. There are 2 wires. Thanks.

David
Hourmeter + to coil +
Hourmeter - to ground.
JH

Ebay item # 300128680669, has anybody ever seen a front end loader like this? It's on a 127 (and not far away)

Thanks Joe

Darren are you sure its an electrical problem? I had the same type problem on a 147 and i found that the rubber fuel line colapsed on the inside. It looked fine outside, but when the engine stopped i pulled the line off the carb and no fuel flowed. After a while it would flow again. A new fuel line fixed it for me. Hope this helps.

Joe W. In the questions area the seller states that the loader is a "Demco" Maybe he means Danco? Sort of looks like a late Danco to me.

Q: how many horse power motor? can you put on a mower deck? how wide is the loader bucket? who made the loader, is it a cub cadet unit or a fabricated? Jul-10-07
A: I don't know what the horse power is for the motor. I beleive it is 12.5 or more. The engine doesn't say what the HP is. I beleive a mower can be installed. The brackets seem to be there. I think. The bucket is 34" wide, 12" deep and 18" between the bottom and top. Demco is the maker of the loader. I understand it was installed when it was bought. I understand my friend used it for removing snow from the drive way. He has passed on since moving to Calif. Thanks for your question. Charlie

I have A question about the dipstick in a 161s. I have one with a dipstick at the right front corner of the block. I have another one with a short screw out plug with a dipstick attached below the Generator and at the top of the oil pan. The one with the screw out plug has no place for one at the front corner of the block. The one with the diplstick at the corner of the block has no hole for one on the oil pan.Which one or both are correct? Thank you. LUTHER

I think I answered my oun question. I have 161 sheetmetal on a 181 block. Thanks anyway. LUTHER

Joe W. The loader looks like one on the front cover of a Danco loader manual that is also on ebay right now. It looks like a neat little rig. If only it was closer to me...

This place broke ?

Charlie - You still drivin nails or making pdfs ?

Dean - Maybe all quite means all's well
62366.gif

I've spent all this time checking out archives @ Marlin Crawler ... came up with this that sounds interesting but very expensive.
I read where guys that could afford it had positive praise on it.

http://tinyurl.com/2hnnn2

Maybe better place would be the Hot Rodding section but since I never hot rod ... want to buy some desert land in Canada ?

joe you mean like this
62372.jpg

it's a great little loader I got on a model 100 and have moved to several other tractors with out modifing the loader permanently

Latest posts

Back