• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats it Stan (are we related?) I just don't have anywhere to put it, but my brain is still trying to justify it ( I HATE it when that happens!)Looks like a well built loader though

Joe W. As Charlie P. once told me as well as others.... "that's what tarps are for."
biggrin.gif
Go for it!!!

Joe W. Now that's an idea. How about Cub Cadet...Cub Cadet... Cub Cadet....
roflol.gif

You could purchase it and send it to my place. I'll store it for you. <font size="-1">Even though I have a packed garage I'll tarp it.
whistling.gif
</font>

Grump,
We took off early friday morning for N.D. and then up to the lake/cabin, Had to snag some Nodak stuff and needed a break.

I just checked out on Ebay, the Cub Cadet 127 with a DANCO loader. Is this a decent loader? Is it still made? Does it work well on a 127 and will it fit wide frames? Thanks

Hello fellas

I've searched and searched, but i cant find what i'm looking for, even though i know it's here...

I need instructions for tuning the carb on a 109

any help?

haha, thanks Roland... cant believe i missed that link on the site

Question for you kohler twin guru's.
What would make a KT-17 or M-18 push out the seal behind the flywheel?

Back