• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Wish I had room for more cubs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcarl

displayname
Bruce Carl
Went to an auction about an hour south of me today. There were some nice tractors and parts. I’ve been looking for a grader for some time and found one for a good price today. Wish I had room for this Original. Also picked up some weights and a seat cover.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Wow! I would have made room. :errrr:
Do you know what the O, 100, and 70 went for?
The O went for 1500. It had the spring lift assist. The 100 with the snow thrower was 750. The 70 with the Haban sickle bar didn’t run and went for 750. There was also a 104 with a Johnson 10 loader that ran good. That went for 3800. There was a restored 184 Lowboy that didn’t run that went for 750. A real nice Super C with a quick hitch for 6500. The nicer ones went for top dollar. Non running ones were good prices.

Thanks for posting those prices. I could use more weights (every tractor needs three sets right?), but I think I need to move faster when I see them at $150/set. There are a lot of tractors on Marketplace but sellers think their broken equipment is worth 5x what it's worth. I will keep looking for a nice 100, it's my next favorite after the 122.

Thanks for posting those prices. I could use more weights (every tractor needs three sets right?), but I think I need to move faster when I see them at $150/set. There are a lot of tractors on Marketplace but sellers think their broken equipment is worth 5x what it's worth. I will keep looking for a nice 100, it's my next favorite after the 122.
There was a set of JD wheel weights and 4 sets of IH wheel weights. I stopped at 120 for the IH weights but the bid went to 130. The winning bidder took two sets. I was able to pick up two sets at 120 during the next round of bids. I’m good with wheel weights for now.

Latest posts

Back