• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through July 03, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy R.
Go to the manuals section and download the installation manual for it.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you KENtuckyKEN for the info I was not sure my self as you could tell. Now my 123 does not have the QA on it so it uses the bolt on type. I checked to see if the brackets for the QA had been cut off and no they were never there. So now to get a deck under it I need the bolt on front end and I can use my other narrow carriage right?

it doesnt show a clear picture of it because i need to build one myself. that is why i am asking everyone.

I'm blind .... I just looked through 3300 pics !

Joe - Yup

Troy - I didn't find any pics. If you can wait until Tuesday when Kraig gets in here he has one on his 125 (the worst CUB built ...)

KENtuckyKEN,
The term "spread frame" is also used by some for the red 82 series tractors. They are listed as wide frame's, but the front of the frame is different than the rest of the wide frame models. The rails are lower in height and appear "spread out" to provide room for the flat twin engines they used. I don't believe the flat twins will fit between the rails of say a 149, 1250 or any of the normal wide frames. I'm not sure what, if anything, might be different between the sub-frame/mule drives for the wide frame and the red 82 series, since I don't care for either one (QL 800's excepted).

So when did the decks start to offset the center spindle. Is that a spreadframe thing? now I'm just curious.
happy.gif

that is not the one off of a 102 thats a 108 i thought that was a complete different set up. dont the 102 brackets come of the foot pads not the consule

Fly'um if you got'um guys!
227066.jpg

227067.jpg

I decided it was time for the loader to see daylight for the first time since it's almost done, build/refurbish last fall!
227068.jpg

227069.jpg

227070.jpg

Troy R.
You can't believe everything you see in old Cub manuals. Just because it says 108 on the dash, doesn't mean that it is, LOL
A 108 is a WF tractor, and the one in the manual isn't a WF.
227072.jpg

Charlie-

You're never going to use that loader. I think you're afraid of scratching something. It would make an excellent mulch bucket with its size. It's a fine looking cub.

Ken-

You're going to get it when Kraig returns and sees how you talk about the 125.

Hope everyone has a great 4th!!!

Charlie, looking again I decided that your pictures were taken at your Armory with all the flags flying. You got a tank hidden some where on ur 35 acres?
war.gif

Uh Oh! I think my 128 blew up tonight. Was just finshing up cutting the grass, pto was not engaged and the tractor was about 3/4 throttle when it started running really rough and then died. When I tried to refire it, nothing, plus it seems like it is much more free when it turns over.

What could it be?

Also, I have never rebuilt an engine, is it very hard to rebuild these K-series Kohlers? I am very mechanically inclined.

I have been trying to get some pictures to download. When I go to upload attachment and put in all the info and click upload it does not do anything. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Brandon: The file size of your pictures is too big: they can't exceed 100 kilobytes.

What I do to make them smaller is use "Open with .. . Paint" or "Edit" (with Paint) and "Resize/Skew to 50% if I took the picture with a phone, or 25% if I used a 10 megapixel camera. Then I check the size in Explorer (Details View) and use Paint's "Crop" tool to trim the size of the file from there. Works for me, your mileage may vary.

Charlie you to dang cheap to buy a rattle can and paint that gawd awful looking wheel weight ???

oh and there's a moose loose in your yard ...

Jeremiah- Thanks for the help. How do I get the pics from paint to the upload attachment page. It wont let me copy and paste it. Sorry for all the questions, I am kinda computer illiterate.

Latest posts

Back