• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 09, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lew - thanks for posting your pics. Interesting that you have so much clearance but the corner of the cylinder mount bracket is still chopped off. Any idea how long your belt is, or does it have the Part no. on it?

H.B.
It is the belt that came with it when I got it,part # I will check tomorrow.

Snowthrower question - Will a QA36 fit on a 104? I realize the brackets that mount on the frame can be adjusted to fit a 104 but is there anything else that would present problems? Thanks in advance!

Kevin no problem, hook that QA up....
Shift.gif
Also is your QA upgraded with a speed up pulley, if not check out Charlies cubfaq.com #54

Attachments

• Shift.gif
    Shift.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 94
Okay thanks Paul but, I miss-typed...I meant to ask if a QA36A will fit on a 104. I currently have a QA36 but it's seen better days and I am looking for a replacement. I have a line on a QA36A but am not sure if it will fit. Thanks again!

A QA36A fits everything.
thumbsup.gif

The A stands for adjustable, which means it will fit wide frames or narrow frame tractors.

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 93
Thanks Hydro, I never knew 1x8 units had electric lifts! I've only seen 1x9 with hydraulic. I figured they did like the quietlines and only offered withe hydro's. I've only ever seen 1x8 with manual lifts. I thought about putting hydraulic lift on my 1200, then I found a 1450, followed by another 1450. Can't beat the ease of use for sure!
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 95

Latest posts

Back