• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 01, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for a set of IH chrome hub caps
for my original thanks stan}

I am looking for a rear fender pan in nice condition for a Cub Cadet 1250 me and my son are restoring. Hopefully within a hour or so from Peoria. Paint condition is not important as we plan to sandblast and repaint it. The one we currently have has rust holes on both floor boards, we are hoping to find a solid one to repaint.

I am in need of a Kohler twin cyl. for my 782. Preferably one that is in good running condition, or not. I am located about 40 miles west of Indy just north of I-70. Please let me know what you have. Thanks. William

Recently picked up an IH landscape rake. It is missing the 2 wheels and the 2 large springs as pictured in the parts look=up, all NLA from Cub.

Does anyone know what Dia. the wheels are and maybe a source for the 2 springs? length, # of coils and wire size would be way helpful here.

Thanks!
Dave S

ANYONE!!!
Come on Guys, I know some of you have these!!
Please break out the tape measure & Camera and get back to me here!!

Thanks!
Dave Schwandt

David S.
The search feature works wonders ya know.
thumbsup_old.gif

As per IH 50C mower parts manual, I need one #6 ratchet idler, IH part # 703-0138.

Looking for an IH narrow frame hydro lift assembly, the whole works. Please email if you have one you would like to sell/trade. Located in Springville IA. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back