• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 01, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twthompson

displayname
Tim Thompson
I am looking for a tiller that will fit a 1811. Raleigh NC area or Southeast Ohio would be great. Somewhere in between would also work. Email is in my profile. Thanks

There are a few things I'm looking for...
- 3 point hitch for an Original
- creeper gear for an Original
- fenders for an Original
- possibly a snow plow for an Original
- tiller that would fit an original
- brinley moldboard plow
Live in Lafayette, Indiana. Let me know what ya have and how much you'd like to have for it.

Looking for 76 parts. My daughter and I am cleaning up her lawn tractor. Hood, motor mounts, main clutch pulley. Open to other items for it if you have. My email is [email protected]

I have a 128 & a 1200 & both have a creppers & both have mowers.I want remove the creppers & add the longer drive shafts.I need a longer shaft for each tractor & the front trunion for each tractor.
I think that is all I need.

I want to buy the hydraulic lift lever from a 1250,1450,or 1650.No longer available from C/C.

I don't need the lift lever.I ordered a new one from a sponsor.No longer available from MTD.

Looking to use my 38 inch deck on my 149, need the lift frame and front hanger assembly that is compatible to be shipped to near Albuquerque NM. E-mail is in my profile. Thanks.

Looking for old mower blades for 38 or 42 decks (2 short, 1 long) that are the ORIGINAL style having having pointed (not flat) wind wings...these are very hard to find. As an example, see Marty G's 7/22 (7:29 pm) photo on the main forum...the blade on top is an example of this style. These were manufactured pre 1968. Would love to locate a complete set that's not too worn--but I'm especially interested in the shorts. A NOS set would be amazing
happy.gif

Steve, like these, see photo of Item B? (Item A would be for the 38" times deck.)

288721.jpg

Steve / Kraig,
I would like to see both style of blades side by side to compare the difference. I'm kinda fuzzy on what you are talking about.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Kraig-- Yes...the ones you show here are exactly what I mean. These were the style that came with the cast-end decks. When the stamped decks came out in 1968, the blades had flat wind wings (as well as all replacements ever since).

Schultzie--Here's a pic that compares the old style (the one in back) with the newer style replacements. I did manage to buy a set of the older ones from Lew Palma a few years ago but they were pretty badly worn. I'd like to find some that are in good-to-excellent condition if there are any left out there...

288728.jpg

I have a NOS set here and they have the flat wings. Guess they aren't New old enough stock

Kevin, are they in an IH box? I might still be interested...can you post a pic?

I no longer need the longer drive shafts that I needed to replace the shorter creeper shafts.

In need of a shifter knob and extension handle for
a short handle creeper gear shipped to zip 17324.
Thank you.

looking for a front mounted angle broom sweeper attachment.
could be hydraulic or mechanical.....
my email is in profile..
Thanks, Darryl

Latest posts

Back