• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 28, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrigham

displayname
Brendan Brigham
Charlie....The newer model....
lol.gif

184715.gif

Lucas J.
Like most 123's the hydro lever design is a lot better setup than any of the others and therefor tighter. Meaning that it's stiffer/smoother than others and tends no to wear out and get sloppy.
In fact, I took the hydro linkage from a 123 and put it in one of my 147's. Much better speed control and just a better feel all around.

DID YA BUY IT YET?

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the mounting of the rear grote light on a 72 , not sure what hole to drill out , and also what do you do if there is a helper spring on the tractor?

Dan L.
Here's a quick pic that show the bolts through the fender. I've got the installation sheet somewhere, I'll see if I have it loaded up yet.
184717.jpg

Give me a night and the roof lights will flash too...
asthanos.gif

No I have found several diferent ones,I have
saw that phrase used alot,I may have found a
123 but Im do not know if it is still for sale.
I did find a 147 with fctory head lightes and electric lift for a good price.

Ya mine has the fenders , that is where the helper spring comes into it also , the light would have to set on top of the bracket , i would really like to see a picture of the manual for this.

Matt G.
It still mounts the same way. Round or square, It sill has 2 bolts and the location, that's all I was showing.

Dennis,
I remember those volleys... The eastwood cream is close, but no cigar...
Chute is P/C, Blower is TSC IH color
184721.jpg

The almost chrome looks better wo the clear... They have a new 'chrome' I haven't tried yet...

Scott Tanner... The 149 has a 107 playmate now....

Well we lost power this am and the wife woke me up and said just how will I get to work !why I said, well no power and the car is in the garage! well I lol and she go angry. so I`am up now and found a power window motor in the shop from my jeep that I will install on my 450 blower that will be here soon I hope. If the snow is gone by then I will have to paint it. nice job on the snow chucker you have there. Later Don T
coffee.gif

coffee.gif
here, too..

It was obnoxious here last night... I don't ever think it has ever snowed so hard... The Lake Effect band moved south of me, I bet Brendan Bingham and Scott Stanton have some snow to play with this morning!!
buttrock.gif

Heading to Lancaster, PA tomorrow for a getaway w/ Mrs. Cub... I am resisting the urge to look on CL to cub hunt whilst down there....
angry.gif

CHARLIE - Glad to see I at least get to ride in a PSD-powered meat-wagon!
BRENDAN - I don;t need the flashing lights.....I'll live.

SCOTT T.- I'd have to count all the jars of P/C powder but I think I've got about 12-15 different colors, I buy the "Assortments", even bought a 5# jug of gloss black. I have three reds which are mostly orange, the white, cream, a green I think, then some translucent "Specialty" colors. I hate to admit it but I even have "Refridgerator White" and "School Bus Yellow" on one of my Cubbies.

I see Your "CURING OVEN" on the right side of your pic, looks like mine!

Hey--- we finally get snow! Might have to go out and hang a snowblade on the CCO.have not wanted to scare away the snow by doing it too soon!

Dan L., this is from the Original light install info. I believe the 70/100, 71, 72 and 73 are the same.

184723.jpg

I cant wait to do this
184727.jpg

instead of this
184728.jpg

really I like both but am ready for the first photo

A view out the south window this morning.
184730.jpg

One out the north.
184731.jpg

I did fire up the 1450 and do a little cleanup after the big winds last night. But I didn't play long. It was 19 below.

Charlie, yes, but won't you be using this most of the time?
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

184733.jpg

184734.jpg

Nice view!
buttrock.gif
Of the area around your place not the view in the mirror...
wedgie.gif

Latest posts

Back