• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 23, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcrews

displayname
Ken Crews
I have been looking for a hydraulic schematic concerning 149 or 1250 with a lift. Need a complete schematic, perhaps it has been deleted as was a wanted item, so am putting it in this forum....I will pay for if COMPLETE thanks Ken

Looking for a 60" Haban deck for my 1872. Need complete setup with mule drive and undercarriage. Would also consider the later model 54" deck too. Around Northern Wisconsin, Eastern Minnesota best. I would consider Central Illinois too as I travel there some. Email with prices and pictures please.

loking for the chain adj assembly for a qa42 a my sproket and are getting egg shaped where the spring ping holds the sproket to the shaft

thanks much

looking for a crepper for a nf cub if any one has one that they r willing to sell email me or put a post on the blog thanks

JESSY G.
Our Sponsors carry creepers!
thumbsup.gif

PS,
This ain't a blog, it's a Forum.
biggrin.gif

Iam looking for a shifter handle for my cub 108 any help would be greatful.

hi, im looking for the part that goes under hood. i think it is a air box or covers the exhaust. i have a 1450. thank you

Looking for a wide frame 42" blade/plow mount. I have a good blade, so I only need the mount. Previous owner cobbled up a narrow to work on a wide frame.

Let me know what you have. I may have a narrow frame mount to trade.

I'm looking for a mechanically sound 782, or 1811, or what ever else would have an opposed cylinder twin, with hydrolic lift... I need it for a "Little Tractor" project. A customer wants a 1568 black stripe with one of Aaron's 3 point hitches... I'm just north of Toledo... any help would be appreciated. Series II or newer.

Kurt

i am looking for all the parts to put front hydraulics on my ih built 982. TIA. chris

I have a cub 100 and am wondering if I could find some new baby moon hubcaps for it anywhere? Thanks for any suggestions.

Searching for a Seat,spring,and all the seat mounting
brackets for a 70. Plus fenders. Drop an email
or leave note.

Thanx Brad

PUTTING TOGETHER A ORIGINAL 38 INCH MOWER DECK AND NEED THE DECK BELT. THE PART NUMBER IS 464-362-R1. I DON'T HAVE EVEN A OLD ONE TO MEASURE. COULD USE STRING, BUT STILL NEED TO FIND A ORIGINAL.

Looking for a NF creeper handle extension for my 126. Preferably one that dosent break my checkbook.

Looking for a really nice used hood ornament for models 70 through 125.
email me at farmallgray at aol.com

Looking for a nice complete lift handle for a 800-1200 series

Latest posts

Back