• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don T., it finally stopped snowing here in Mass. and I got out there and tossed a bit of snow but it's still in the low teens and just to cold for me to be out there! Be safe out there!

Good afternoon guys. I was wondering if anyone may have some insite on were to get parts for IH fridgerators. I am missing one of copper colored bars that go across the door. i have restored it back to new and only missing that one part. Thanks for any help.

1a_scratchhead.gif

NIC - SON's popularity is increasing with his neighbors. Everybody around him has some sort of little walk-behind snow blower or just a shovel. SON's the ONLY person for blocks with a REAL tractor. There is a guy about 3-4 blocks away that has a fleet of pulling Cubbies but he doesn't push much snow with them.

PAUL R. - I've been to NEOSHO, and there was snow on the ground. The BIG caves east of town are storage warehouses. The one fork truck driver said the caves go back into the hill something like seventy miles. They loaded two semi's full of Old El Paso taco shells, then thru my load of BFG TLB drive tires on, think it was a split load for JI Case in Burlington, IA and the other half for JD Dubuque, Ia. Took me all the next day to get rid of that load.

Back then BFG's large rear farm tractor tire plant was in Miami, OK just a few miles away. I told the Boss to get me authority to run in OK so I could pick tires up at the plant. It was a nice run down there and back.

CHARLIE - I'm stumped too!

STEVEN B. - I'd post your question about IH fridge parts in the Coffee Shop on Red Power Magazine's site. Several people there have IH fridges & freezers, they may know of sources for parts. You'll have to register like most forums require. Here's a link to their forum page; http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php

I have a gravel driveway, and the most efficient way to clear it off is with the blade angled. When I angle the blade the corner on one side is way lower than the other side and the blade starts to cut and push my gravel also. This is with my 122, and the spring trip blade. Any sugestions on how to avoid this?

Boy Charlie's getting a little lax in his old age.

I picked up a 4 digit "O",It had a bolt holding the steering wheel on,PO mod?

Lucas,
adjust the skidshoe down to pick up the side of the blade that is cuttin in.May not stop it completely but will help. Just depends on how much wear is in the hinge points. But keep in mind when you do that if u try to change the angle the other way it will make the other side dig in more. And if you run your blade straight it will not be level. Jim

Lucas,

When the blade is installed correctly (correct tires, etc.) the cutting edge will be level when the blade is at ground level (level ground). The blade will be level in all angles left to right. When you have the blade angled and then raise the blade, the end farthest from the tractor will raise the most and the end closest will raise the least.

I push snow on mostly smooth asphalt. I have my skid shoes adjusted so that the cutting edge is about 1/8" above the road surface. I think that on gravel I would adjust the skid shoes to about 3/4" below the cutting edge. Maybe more, maybe less, I would think that it would depend on the size of gravel, and how compacted or frozen the ground.

Latest posts

Back