• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 19, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need the front IH Emblem for the 82 series..Thanks in advance..Joe

Good morning everyone,
I'm looking for a decent seat for my Cub Cadet model 123 restoration project. The fiberglass bucket with off white vinyl and blue trim seat.
Willing to pay or trade Cub Cadet stuff.
Mike from Clinton Ohio
(330) 592-5640
[email protected]

I am looking for a York rock / landscape rake, model TA-1 (or something similar) Either 4 or 5 foot wide. Thanks!!!

I'm looking for the two tie rods and a starter generator for my CC149. Thanks, Jeff

looking for a used front pto and an aircleaner assembly for a 104. Thanks ahead, Scott

Looking for used parts (Assy's) for Cadet 60 RERs, specifically the electric start Tecumseh V60 engine (in any condition) and the electic start wiring harness and battery hold down.

I'm going to happen to be in the North Carolina / Tennesee area Feb 4 & 5 with a car to transport items. Cell phone 203-494-4184 or e-mail.

There was a gentlemen who had e-mailed me in that vincinity back around October that had 2 60's in various conditions but I lost his e-mail addr.

Got the air cleaner assembly coming! Still looking for the front pto!

Looking for headlights for a 70/100,and am back to looking for the brake lever previously posted(never got contacted back).Also narrow rear rims,the 12x6 (maybe 12x6.5 ??)Just the rims no rubber!
Email in profile
Thanks Jason

Latest posts

Back