• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 16, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Michael,
By all means, please get contact that fellow and find out if he will still do seats like that and let me know, OK??
You can drop me an e-mail if you would like.

This was several years ago. Might be worth a shot.
Bruce Macdonald, 248-613-1295
If have the old seat carcasses. As long as the fiberglass shell(s) are more-or-less intact, and the blue 'Trim Ring' is available, we can do a great job....!!! These components are exceedingly difficult to get.

We sell the finished seats for $189.95 plus $15 shipping. If we can get an old seat/trim ring as a trade-in, the price is $169.95 plus $15.

We're a small shop here in SE Michigan. We do specialty work for the Big 3. One of our guys is a GM retiree who formerly worked in their Show Car Prep section. Among his talents, custom upholstery. He did his first seat for an old Cub 125 of mine. When we have time and when we have seat carcasses on hand, he'll spend time on them.

Our production is very limited. Perhaps two seats in a month. I'm sending along a couple photos for you to view.

Bruce Macdonald, P.E.
Power Logix Tool & Engineering, LLC

Ya know, it's not often that I get excited over NOS parts that come through my door.
BUT!
Today I just got a batch of field coil assemblies for the elusive 800 Cub Cadet!!!!
319100.jpg

Charlie,
You posted a while back that you bought the Terra Grips and liked them. How are they holding up? I have several neighbor driveways I do, a couple have decent inclines to them. I use a QA42A on a 149 and blades on a couple of 128's (can never have too many LOL). Do you think the Terra Grips will do as good as the two link chains I currently have. Although I do the driveways for free and the fun of using my tractors, I would hate to mark up their driveways.

I love those things!
They are showing little to no wear. I've used them probably 10 times so far and even tried to spin the tires once and a while just to see how they did.

Do they do better than 2 link steel chains? No

But they sure don't mark up the asphalt, LOL

My 124 worker needs the button for the lift handle that goes thru the molded grip & locks the top button down in float position. Don't see them at CCS & if they're not available, is there a parts page that shows it so I could make one? Thanks for the help.

David

Digger, that's the button/pin that slides down into the lift arm. I need the part that locks it in float position. Same thing the wire bail does on my 122 but this is a horizontal piece that goes thru the grip & engages the recess in the vertical pin that you noted below. If I'm missing something, somebody help me:).

David

Digger, finally figured out the "lookup". It's part IH-401449-R1 "Lock assy, release rod" I'll check your site. Thanks

David

David Q.
I misread your post, LOL
I gave you the thumb button number.
biggrin.gif

Release Rod Lock Assembly Button PN/ IH-401449-R1 NLA

Digger, IH-401449-R1, NLA @ CCS. Hey, the right size bolt, hanging from a string, gorilla taped to the lift handle........I did say it's a worker!

David

Would someone please tell me how this lift handle locking button stays in place & doesn't fall out when it is disengaged. Thanks

David

David Q., the float lock button on the 1x4/5 and 1x6/7 series is just press fit into the handle.

Wow...glad I was reading today. Just realized what that little button was on the side of my handle. Hmmm, float control. Interesting.

Latest posts

Back