Archive through January 04, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres hope someone can help me out here.I had a hydro apart and bought new seal for the trunion and only one front shaft seal
bash.gif
bash.gif
. I then thinking the shaft seal and trunion seal is the same ordered a new trunion seal .Does someone know the number that I can use local for the shaft seal????The IH 394847-R1 .If I order one now I won`t get it for 14 days and well I do want to put this back together. Thanks Guys, later Don T
lurking.gif

Brian; Buy the 1250. I started with a 100 then a 147, now i have about 11 including a 1250 which i like a lot. That is a cheap price for it. Tractors are a lot cheaper up there. If i lived North or mid west i probally would go broke buying cub cadets.

I just started two restorations (my 800 and 122) when a friend calls me and wants to sell me a couple more CC's. Since I'm doing the 2 already (which means money going out) I can only justify buying one of his (at this time). The question??? Do I buy the 1200 or the model 86? They both have decks and are not smokers. I have never had a model 86. The price is right on both. Any thoughts? To bad we don't have any clipart with my wife hitting me over the head with a pan (seat).

Mike, will this one do for now?
183505.gif

The 86 has a unique extended crank shaft, they are neat Cubs. Don't see to many of them. The 1200 would be a cool mate for your 800. Tough choice...
1a_scratchhead.gif

Mike L.-

If you buy the 86, then you'll have both 8 hp Cubs, which would be kind of neat.

Mike, Matt made a great point! Dang, the choice just got tougher. Looks like you're gonna have to get both.
dizzy.gif

86's are rare, around here anyways. Cubs are becoming more and more popular and higher priced. Buy'em both!

Thanks Charlie , I was able to get a seal local. I
have plans to put the pump in on Wednesday morning if I ever get this dash cut to fit lol.
Thanks again
( my next order I want 3 of them seals)
1a_scratchhead.gif
old.gif

Latest posts

Back