Archive through January 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI...Observation & experience with Dual handle hydraulic valve on 1450/1650 models-- I broke inside handle at least twice on my '78 1450. That was back in late '70s early '80s. The inside handle broke off at top of valve handle hub. After replacing with factory part(new handle), the second time I made one with 3/8"? redi- rod. Too much right arm muscle ? The "82" series use flat steel handles that seem to avoid my historical problem. JM 2 cents for today... PWR
Shift.gif
Hey Denny, the Sun is shining Bright today!

Thanks Don. Got a feeling I'll be going the same route, except I don't plan on removing the engine. Should be a fun evening. I'll keep everyone posted.
Brent

PAUL R. Yes,SUNNY and WARM. I sat out on my south facing deck this afternoon with a cold Adult beverage. The little bit of snow and mostly ice was melting off the driveway on the Other side of the house. Couple of those little snows from last week melted & re-froze and I couldn't do anything with the big tractor Tuesday to get rid of it. I seriously think if I'd have driven over the stuff a few more times the chains would have broken it up and I could have scraped it off. OH Well, It's gone now!

I was over on the west side of Madison today and I was surprised at how large a couple piles of snow were that they cleaned up from some parking lots. They must have had more snow there than we got here.

Dennis,
50 Degrees + sunny here today. Went on a bike ride to loosen up the knee joints. After that, like you, sat out on the patio on the south side of the house. I heard some whimpering from the garage, the cubbies are getting lonesome. We're going to pat BIGTIME for this nice weather.

Lucas 2 dollars a qaurt is that real HyTran?

Latest posts

Back