• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through January 01, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitchell

displayname
steve mitchell
hello i was wondering about rebuilding a bs engine out of the spirit of 76 i have done kohlers b4

thaks to everyone here they have been so helpfull i'm 28 years old an love the old cubs i got my first one 13 years ago in the last few years i have learned alot an still have a lot to learn i have some rare ones is their any rare ones that i should look for that i dont have the spirit will be done this summer

Happy New Year guys, well we had a little snow and i thought i should share.
112407.jpg

112408.jpg

112409.jpg

And here, well guys i got carried away lol
112412.jpg

I also have some video of me busting up the bigger piles at 1600 rpm.Can`t waite to get the 54" blade home and install power angle. Just a bunch of Fun LOL
old.gif

i have an o with a plow they are real work horses they plow so well its around 9 here so i'm staying inside today

Steve m , funny thing i never noticed the -10 C here. was a blast. Later Don T

thats cold i have some stuff to do in the grage i stay in their an work for a bit

Kieth W....gotcha. Yep, the lengths people will go to FUBAR good equipment.

Tom "P", You 100 looks great, but will the Kohler fit in there with the muffler you have on it now?

Tom, nice job on the 100! Very nice.

Luther I didn't forget yours. That's a nice looking 127. My 107 looks just as nice.

112423.jpg

Lewis, Luther, or anybody. What are the "extra" holes in the frame for? Mid mount bolted attachments?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Vrey slow day. Glad to be living in the midwest now Spokane washington has roofs of buildings collapsing from the weight of snow and rain load

Tom H, they did offer a "quiet" kit for the 100's It could be it. I have never seen one for real though. There is lots of cub stuff I have never seen though.

I picked up a blower today. 5 hour trip each way to New Jersey, but for a $100 I couldn't pass it up. Look at the third picture, the PO added to the spiral part and hard surfaced welded it. That should hold up to the shale I will throw into the yard this winter. Got the new 1450 driveshaft mounted in the 149 and got the blower mounted but now the tractor won't start. First time ever it didn't start. Tomorrow is another day. Question: I put the blower on and when the mule drive is all the way back into the frankenstein bolts, the lock bar won't snap downward into the locked position............any ideas???? Thanks, Nick
112428.jpg

112429.jpg

112430.jpg

I have a 127 and when its real cold it won't start. When the temps get into the 20's it starts. Any ideas. Thanks

Nick H - When the bar on my 1250 wouldn't snap back up I found the "hinge" pins were just very gummed up from old grease and dirt. Clean them up good and see if that helps. Also, make sure the bar isn't bent, which would also cause it to bind. Finally, check the latch springs to see if either one is broken or out of place.

Oh, also make sure the mule drive isn't damaged or bent in that area, too.

Nick H.-

Locked is up, and it appears to be all the way up in the pictures. I don't think there's anything wrong...
confused.gif

I thought locked was down? See the 125 in my last post. I don't now why there are so many holes but I know the first three are for attachments for the front mule drive.

Latest posts

Back