• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 25, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else see anything wrong with this picture?...
16180.jpg

Art -

The can is leaning against the experimental invisible fenders...

Tedd, I'm good, How about you? Girl friend came home last december and presented me with a cell phone. Great idea but without a land line my computer time has been limited. Winter is coming to an end and the heating bill has to get better. I'll get back on regular eventually. I been able to keep up with the site but usually a couple days behind.
I see we got some new members closer to me. Have to get together some time. I am the pin about 40 miles east of the quad cities.

he's blowing grass into the uncut swath, a clear no-no in the owner's manual....

OOH-OHH it thinks i know...

two different size front tires...

You guys are making this too difficult..
There's a gas can leaning against the exposed rear tire!
lazerburn.gif

Art,

That's the "extended running time" option for mowing those BIG lawns. By ordering that option the operator has more than doubled his seat time.

As-far-as it's location.......seems like Dateline (or was it 20/20??) should do a through investigation mirroring the Chevy Truck fuel tank piece they did in the early 80's......maybe have a JD ram it broadside, then shoot a flare into the wreckage and see if it lights up.

Maybe it's one of those yuppie "Energy Drinks" to keep him well hydrated during his hot-weather mow.
Ya gotta keep those electrolytes up ya know!
happy.gif

Nah, it's a pre "Home From The Kill" picture. That's a big can of doe pee! . . . . aka HyGaurd
happy.gif

Dave R, I always cuff the pant I mow in. OK, so who put that gas can there?

He's got a 7hp, and that grass aint no where near 12" tall!!!!
lol.gif

Plus, his hands are at 11:00 and 1:00, not 10 and 2!!!

Art, do you have a high resolution close up of that mower deck, it looks to rounded to be the 38" timed deck. BTW, I think Bryan nailed it first.

38" ROUNDED-TIMED deck? I bet you mean 38" TRIANGULAR NON-TIMED DECK...
Here's the best I can do on the picture...
16182.jpg

I think you're just seeing the rounded belt guard of the square deck. An often missing item!

Art, yep it's just the discharge guard loop making the deck appear rounded.

Hey Art,
Just use my old truck to stomp the grass down, grin
16184.jpg

Don't have the truck or the ex anymore!
16185.jpg

It would have made a good Cub hauler though.

Man! That woman sure did age fast in those pictures!

<font size="-2">You were just as ugly back then as you are now though... ;-)</font>

Charlie, at least you dont have to worry about keeping up that high maintenance. On the truck of course.

Latest posts

Back