• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 25, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie -

Almost like Kraig KNEW it was gonna happen...
lol.gif

roflol.gif
rofl.gif
roflol.gif
rofl.gif
roflol.gif
rofl.gif
roflol.gif
rofl.gif
roflol.gif
rofl.gif

smile! you're on CCC (candid cub camera)

roflol.gif

I forgot how funny that clip actually was...

Only problem is that if I ever have another breakdown, Ryan's just gonna give me one of these
thumbsup_old.gif
and keep going!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

(Message edited by aaytay on February 25, 2004)

Bryan, Thanks, Between the book and you guys who can read it's hard to go wrong. I did not know what a Govenor did or where to find out. Thanks again.

Art, it's not directed at you, but posted so you can save it.
16156.gif

Dang, Kraig saves EVERYTHING!
lol.gif

Bryan, regarding your comment on the video, what can I say, sometimes one gets lucky with logistics. :eek:)

And yes, I do save most everything posted here.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on February 25, 2004)

Art, have you ever met El Gato the cat? :eek:)
16160.jpg

And as long as I'm posting cat photos I can't help but laugh every time I see this poor cat.
16161.jpg

16162.jpg

PSSST, <font size="-2"><looking over shoulders></font> Ryan, I am sure that if we look real hard we can find some more dirt on Art. That way the spot light will be on him, again, and again and again...
lol.gif
In fact, I remember seeing a clip of a certain member that almost crashed a Cub into a fence.... ;op

Geez...a guy does a rebuild on the tractor, and replaced everything except what we were fixing...and I get the heat..."well, that sucks"
happy.gif

I bought a few of these from Dan Casey for the '82 series tractors in my shop. Gotta say they are an EXACT match.

New next to old torn one.
16164.jpg

New one on inside lever.
16165.jpg

Wyatt:
Ryan didn't mention that the 1000 (with a K241) was running over his 1408 when both were in 2nd gear. I think that was a combination of my 19T 2nd and the few extra RPMs I had twirled into the mix. I couldn't quite keep it going in 3rd, however, and he could. I'm going back to the hydros, though; screw these gear drives.

I've got the ATV tires on the 129+ now and I'm ready to go plowing. Come on April 24th!

Keith

Thanks for the info on removing the shift lever. The C-clamp method works good. Got it apart and it was in worse shape than I expected.

16170.jpg

Had another shift lever assembly with different problems so I made one out the two. Ready to go back in tomorrow.

16171.jpg

Charlie>

I hate to ask, but need to,would you happen to have a parts listing for the older Brinly disk/harrow.

Time to caption the cat photos...

#3 "I'm so gonna trash every screen in your house for this!"

Back