• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug,The Ground strap looks like the one for the Headlights. It transfers the Ground from the Frame to the Front Cap. It is installed at the Bottom of the frame.

Bryan-
The OPEI <or whatever it was> triangle decal was included in decal sets by IH. I've got a stash of NOS partial decal sets and I've got one that was from a 1250.

Can someone tell me where this goes on my 169?
15906.jpg

Doug "loader man" Barnett-
That 149 looks sharp! What type of coating is that you put on your garage floor? Are you happy with it?

Charlie -

It goes right next to this one:

15908.gif

Gentlemen,
I have an opportunity to acquire a Power King / Economy tractor in fair to poor condition. It has been setting outside a few years. To keep this on topic, it will be a room-mate to my CC106 if it comes home with me.
Have any of you had any experience with these things? I havent seen it up close yet so don't know about its features - just it has 18 or 24 inch ag tires. The real question is are parts available for the clutch, etc? The internet tells me it may have a kohler engine. Thanks. Cub On!!

thanks for the answers guys, i thought that it was mounted to the front grille shell mounting bolt and the engine but wasn't sure.
so what is the OPEI decal?
art, I don't believe the floor is coated, if it is it's been there a long time, i've rented the space for about 7 years and never coated it (other yellow and white over spray)

Doug, nice job on the 149!! The floor does appear to have been sealed with something to me too.

Oooh, an even better answer...

OPEI - Outdoor Power Equipment Institute

http://www.opei.org/

It's amazing what you can find if you take a chance and type OPEI into Google - y'all should try it sometime...
lol.gif

bryan. i realize that the triangle decal is what you refered to as the OPEI decal, just wondered what OPEI stood for, no i didn't read it as i sanded it off with the DA sander, also warning labels and instruction are for wimps.

Doug -

No doubt. And we're all s**t for not having a loader, too.

And you'll be the first in line to sue over the hot coffee, right?
wink.gif

Kraig/Charlie -

So, where's this one go??

15914.jpg

Man, This has been the most entertaining morning on here in weeks! And I think it's going to get even better!

Bryan, someplace where your significant other won't find it! :eek:)

well as much as like to contenue with this "mature" conversation, i gota go to work or some of the spontanous explosions may occur as listed on that haz-mat sheet.

Paul W., when you get the photo posting all figured out, how about a photo of the 125 with the entire snowmobile visible in the background rather than just the rearend. Is that an Arctic Cat, perhaps an early to mid '90s 'Prowler' style chassis? how about a shot of the rear support for that windbreaker, that doesn't look stock. What kind of wheel weights do you have on it? When it's cold out I use a magnetic heater stuck onto the bottom of the rear end to warm up the Hy-Tran before I start my 125. It seems to works good for me.

Latest posts

Back