• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 11, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Earl,plug them ports!!
I bought one off <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> a few years back and it showed up an oily greasy mess full of crud and w/the hydro valves missing as well as the fittings.

Leaked oil all over the postman's trunk. Neither of us were a happy camper at that point.
And would you believe it, the shipper blamed it on his daughter of all people, for not packing it better!!
It's basically a door stop for me until it's disassembled and cleaned up.

Jason-I forwarded some good right side shots to hydroharry.Thank You hydro

Huh, well it's been sitting open for who knows how long now. Guess I'll be looking through it before it gets used, same thing on my 1450 roller, that one I had planned on it though. I'll probably spray it with some oil and put it in a plastic bag for storing.

Earl F. I recognize that pump. David's right about putting covers over the holes. Right now I'm going on week twelve of the sinus infection and it is just too wet/muddy to do anything right now.

Ethan's 125 w/ hydraulic lift,,,
happy.gif

312660.jpg

312661.jpg

"PERFECTION"
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 118
  • 312661.jpg
    312661.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 312660.jpg
    312660.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 120
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 117
  • 312661.jpg
    312661.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 312660.jpg
    312660.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 123
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 119
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 115
Marlin you should
wink.gif

Ethan looking good!

Jason
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 117
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 115
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 120
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 112
So you know what happens when someone is not having a good day!
312670.jpg

Attachments

• 312670.jpg
    312670.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 312670.jpg
    312670.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 133
I like the fact it's a 100, but, I'm confused on what in the world was the purpose?

Reminds me of digging my buddy's 125 in trying to get a 122 out of a guys backyard.

Charlie,

That pic took me right back to Matt Schwartz at PD2.....he spun that little 70 down to the axle housings several times and we had to lift/dig him out! Pizza cutters and soft Sandy clay were the culprit, but Matt hadn't learned when to push in the clutch either!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 113
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 123
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 124
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 112
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
100 plowing- You have to learn somehow. It's is so easy to criticize people. I usually try to help people out if they are having trouble. Just be glad they are running an old cub cadet!
Nate

Nate B.
If you knew the story you could comment!
I KNOW the story.
You wanna compare the number of people I and others here have helped!
We'll take that challenge!!!!!!!!!

You being so close to the cities, I can fully understand your thinking!
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 114
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 125
Digger- Never said that you or anyone else didn't help anyone. And I don't think it needs to be a contest.

"You being so close to the cities, I can understand your thinking!" Wondering what this comment means??
Nate

Yup, it was PD3 in Indiana......long time ago!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 120
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 122
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 112
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
Hey I was working on my carb today and the choke is stuck close?? Dose anyone know why that would happen?

David S. I agree with you, reminds me of the time the post office asked me to come down to the main distribution center to pick up a package. I knew I was in trouble when they brought it to me in a plastic bin and it smelled like hydro fluid. Still beats me how they were able to read my address with the cardboard soaked like it was.

David/yes sir alls there I have the chain on there instead of the lift rod because I like the "look"better more steampunk

Latest posts

Back