• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 17, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bjack

poof.gif

<font color="ff0000">Just cuz this moderator's been in meetings all morning doesn't mean he's not watching...</font>

Mike "Chief Field Marshall" Horn, do the assistant Field Marshalls get a WFM calibrated depth stick? :eek:)
15888.jpg

I'd sign up to help but I'll likely be busy with my usual supply of cameras.

Kraig-
I think they were posted last winter (late winter/early spring) sometime which, I realize, doesn't narrow it down much.

No, they weren't of the blower lift linkage, but of the rockshaft showing it bent. I think there was a picture of the repair I did to the rockshaft itself too.

Kraig, sticks will be available. I will also ask the marshalls to carry a camera during there shift. They might as well take a few pics while monitoring the event.
happy.gif

Mike, if I were carrying just the digital camera I'd enlist, but the video camera and tripod are a bit cumbersome to haul around too much.

Mike, good idea on having the marshalls carry a camera, snapping that photo of the stuck tractor before helping get it unstuck would be good. :eek:)

Kraig-
Just mark your tripod and use that as a depth marker
happy.gif

<font size="-2">something about that just doesn't sound "G rated"</font>

Good Job Wyatt!! Here we go again with the "tripod discussion" and who's is bigger.

Anybody know what a 149 is worth?
Which one's better, Hydros or gear drives?
How do I remove the steering wheel from my cub?
Could somebody tell me how to rebuild my Kohler?..I don't want to buy a manual..
Bryan...you've got mail..
Oh yea..
I've got a front mounted tiller for a Simplicity for sale. $250

There, that should do it!
happy.gif

Art-
I was going to suggest that a tripod would make an ideal depth-checking tool so for one color depth can be checked and the tripod could be extended a little further for Cub Cadets.

Speaking of "the other color", is there an event planned for us this spring? I have my pants on and will not drop them untill I hear the secret word.

(Message edited by till on February 17, 2004)

Tedd-
You mean you're volunteering for the Plow Day halftime show? In that case we better have that 7 second delay.
happy.gif

I want to apolgize for the "first" post It has been about a year since I have been on the site, and that was a big thing back then.
sorry bob

(Message edited by bjack on February 17, 2004)

Art,
I think Travis touts his tripod is the biggest! Maybe you know for sure.

And I know what Mike can do with his stick in my part of the field!!!!!!!

Bob J. -

Just about everything changes over a year, even a website. Thus it's always a good idea to read things over before jumping in.

Gee Charlie, are you implying that Mike could carry his stick
around and still have two hands free for photography work?
err.gif

Ya know, I was going to say that we've matured beyond "first" posts, but after reading the rest of this page, I see it's a bit early to say that we've matured past anything!
lol.gif

Childish?......Who.....Us????

Steve Hunt said "Mike"....
roflol.gif

(Message edited by aaytay on February 17, 2004)

Back