Archive through February 14, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
complete mechanical PTO looks rebuilt... PO said it was.... comes with pully/basket $75+ shipping
185805.jpg

here are the pics of the CC 147. sorry i didnt get them up earlier, but i got tied up with plowing snow. In case i didnt make it clear enough before, i want to state that I would like to sell it as complete as possible before having to part it. If you have emailed me for specific parts prior to reading this post thats fine, I just wanted to point that out. The tire chains are NOT included.
185815.jpg

185816.jpg

185817.jpg

185818.jpg

Here are some pictures of the 1x4 tash tin and QA-36A snowblower that i still need to sell...
185819.jpg

185820.jpg

Still got the IH Cub Cadet 100 frame for sale. Its in excellent condition...no cracks or welds. Has front axle, one spindle, and the clutch pedal. Would be a great starter frame or restoration frame! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Will take $75 for it.

I've got a lot of Cub parts that I need to get out of the garage, as I am out of room!

Kohler Magnum 18 out of an 1806. Complete, runs great, no smoke. It has around 830hrs. Does not include PTO: $480

Kohler 12hp K301. Clean and freshly rebuilt .010 over, off of a 125. No hours on this engine! Nice Kohler tin. Deep sump oil pan. only has PTO basket. Does not include carb. $265

Kohler 12hp K301. Gear start off of 1250. Very strong and always fires right up! No smoke at all. Turn key complete running engine including good electric PTO. Great engine! $250

Kohler 14hp K321 block. Has crank, valves, flywheel and all internals, but the crank looks boogered. $80

Brinly Sleeve Hitch Plow. Earlier model (white) that has the welded frame. Nice condition! $100

Wide frame IH snow/dirt blade and carrier. Very good user! $90

149 frame and trans with ported hydro. $90

I have a decent amount of Quietline things that I would be glad to sell. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it.

Who am I kidding... I have TOO MUCH stuff! Its gotta go! Just ask!

I can send pics!

I'm in Nashville, TN. I will be glad to help with delivery when possible. My contact info:

[email protected]

615.830.0556 cell

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Steven

QL driveshaft covers, $30
head light blockout pannel for zig-zags $25
NF pto rockshaft $25
rear cover from a 125 $25
seat Assy. from a WF $35 with hinges
foot rests for a 104 105 124 125
Left handed 90 degree angle box from an 1100 very tight no slop, gears are good, $75 (in good shape but paints falling off)

186010.jpg

186011.jpg

186012.jpg

186013.jpg

all Items are OBO plus shipping.

Three Point Hitch and rear PTO for 982s and other Supers. Still on the tractor. I would really like to have it picked up here. But I will take it off, box it up and ship it. I would like to have $550 for the rear pto and three point.
This is an IH 982. Please Email for a picture. Mine are too big. Thanks.

CC 125 S/N 236416... Idles smooth and runs good although I haven't had it under load other than driving around. Hyrostat seems to be in good shape, but the brake/hydro linkage binds if the hydro lever isn't in the neutral position. I'm pretty sure there's a mouse nest in the fan housing with need immediate attention.

The hood has patchy rust, but is pretty straight. It does have the typical cracking around the bolt holes. The left fender is cracked badly. The headlight blank decal was apparently installed upside down at the factory.

The previous owner had installed an adapter plate over the differential housing cover to mount a Sears 3-point hitch. It's just bolted on with no modifications to the tractor.

I'll include a rear panel to replace the one that's missing between the fenders. I'll also include a gas tank strap to replace all the hose clamps. Overall, it's a solid tractor that needs a good bit of TLC. I'm asking $250 for it. That includes a mule drive and good solid 42" deck. I'll even throw in the bearing and lock nut to upgrade the steering box and do the taper pin upgrade on the steering arm. You'll need a good battery. I borrowed this one from another tractor.

Thanks, Jerry

board-post.pl
board-post.pl

board-post.pl
board-post.pl

board-post.pl
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Latest posts

Back