• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 14, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdeephouse

displayname
Roger Deephouse
any chance someone coming west towards michigan from WV? that could help with getting that blower closer to me

Roger, if you look further down the list of topics, you will find 'IH cub cadet haulers'. Posting there may help get that thrower a ride also.

680 with 44" deck good shape runs good, $550. 149 good shape runs good, with hitch, bar tires, $700, 1535 with 3 spd and creeper, rough,$300. call or email,1 815 718 2246, ask for Tim.

CC 126. Tractor has been completely disassembled and restoration is approximately 80% complete, but with two little girls the time is just not there. I'm thinking of parting it out or selling whole. I'd like to sell rims/tires first and then 12 hp Kohler, unless someone wants the entire package. Tires are Carlisle Ags and have never been under power. Only on tractor as a roller. Also have creeper, headlights, tail lights, new wiring harness, new decals, 3 pt. hitch, sleeve hitch, plow, tiller w/ gear box, and tractor has had steering upgrade. I'm willing to negotiate a deal on anything/everything listed. However, I don't have to sell, and I don't need the money so I'm not interested in any "low ball" offers.
Prices do not include shipping.

[email protected]

$225 - Rims/Tires
$300 - 12 hp Kohler

185605.jpg

185606.jpg

582 Cub W/creeper gear and 44' deck. S.E. Wisconsin (262) 719 3552 $1050.00

up for sale is a set of vintage cub cadet wheel weights. im asking 150 shipped in the us. weights are in great shape no cracks or welds pics available my email is [email protected] thanks

I have a Cub Cadet 100 frame for sale. It is in excellent condition-no cuts or welds. Has the front axle with one spindle, as well as the clutch pedal and linkage. $100 or best offer. Im located in Iowa and will not ship. If interested email me at [email protected]. thanks!

now asking 125.oo shipped for the wheel weights just ask i have pics thanks

Here is a cub cadet 129 hydro the original owner
passed away and his son now has it for sale he
has all the original manuals and the sales agreement. He wants $500 piked up in
hot springs ar. It starts runs drives and
no smoke. He has pictures if you are interested
e-mail him @ [email protected]

one owner cub cadet model 125, runs very good, sleeve hitch,spring assist, headlights, 42" deck,450.00 has newer front tires and will have a nice set of turfs on the back, [ohio]

185712.jpg

185713.jpg

185714.jpg

Gardening time is getting close- VERY nice 1A Tiller with gearbox for sale. Tines are in very good condition. Will throw in both belts. Also have creeper gear for sale. Located in Tupelo, MS. Would consider meeting for delivery for mileage fee.
[email protected]

Prices do not include shipping.

Tiller, gearbox, belts- $325
Creeper gear- $225
Will sell both together- $500

185738.jpg

185739.jpg

185740.jpg

185741.jpg

185742.jpg

Kohler M18 Carb and Fuel Pump $45 shipped:
185746.jpg

I bought this engine to part it, and I'm starting here. By the end of the week parts will be on eBay, so if you want something from it, drop me an email.
smile.gif

Carb is sold. Next is the electric PTO clutch. It clicks in when hooked to a battery. $62, shipped.:
185749.jpg
smile.gif

Cub Cadet 86. Snow plow and mower deck included. Was listed as 'runs great', for what its worth. 262-878-5072

This was on the local classified board at the grocery store in Union Grove Wisconsin. Good luck.

Cub Cadet 123? mower & blower in MA.

The tractor runs fine and doesn't smoke. Unfortunately it had to sit outside this winter. The mower deck is ok, I recall replacing a pulley not long ago. The snowblower housing and impeller are great but the chain drive and driveshaft are very loose. The photo is from last winter. $400 FOR EVERYTHING EMAIL [email protected]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3115/3148977034_5b6c71a220.jpg

cub cadet hard top snow cab. off a 1864 model. very good shape. all windows are there and very clear.electric wiper. ready to use. $375. i am in western ny inbetween buffalo and rochester. 585-322-0618

185766.jpg

qa 36" bottom cutiing edge bar,2 drift cutters, and pto shaft cover,30.00 plus shipping
185773.jpg

Cub Cadet 147 roller for sale. Tranny works good. Mostly complete, no lights or switch. I bought an electric lift for it and paid $150 for it, then I bought a NOS switch for the eletric lift.I would like to get 175 OBO for it BC I cant afford to lose too much money on it, but feel free to make an offer on the electric lift as well as the tractor, either as one unit or separate. If no one want the whole tractor by the end of this week or early next week,i will part it out. So if you need a specific part let me know. pic later this AM. Thanks

Back