• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 06, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed C.

Just guessing here,
Could it be that the application is calling for a coiled spring pin instead of a roll pin?
I know we all say "roll pin" by habit, but there is a difference between the two.
The strain of the heavy blade may be breaking the roll pins.

Hey guys! Wow, am I sure proud to be a member here! I delight in the quality paint work and restorations pictured as of late! I'm ever more determined to repaint and restore my very nice model 86, however I will up grade to a K241A in this one!

Al, Nice 1450 regardless if it's not all that pretty at the moment. I feel that an engine cradle modification, perhaps a cast iron oil pan, motor mounts, or what it maybe, that our Quiet Line will be better than factory.

On another note, I'm planning to start up my 1450 this afternoon! This week calls for some artic cold and snow all week here in the Great Lake region. So I want to be ready!

Have a great afternoon guys!

Good morning folks . So ignition switch spades broke off when unplugging it . (Ordered new one ) I have the rewire for the new fuse block figured out. In my digging thru my hoarded collection of odd. Parts I found a pair of Harley low rider air shocks lol dunno but I feel the need to use them on this somehow lol .any and all ideas appreciated .maybe possible for some implementation seat rear fender assembly suspension . Lol

This bracket the holds the rear fender assembly /foot pads .I'm thinking of welding a spindle in its place ,so the whole rear. Fender assembly can swing upwards. From the rear . On the rear frame mount the air shocks then attach to the rear fender assembly via quick hitch pins .smooth ride and easy access to the rear diff/hydro .
happy.gif

302131.jpg

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 121
  • 302131.jpg
    302131.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 302131.jpg
    302131.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 135
Al V.
One thing to remember when working on electrical connections on a Cub.

DIELECTRIC GREASE is you best friend to keep issues at bay in the future!

Shocks?
Now your gettin a little carried away!
rant.gif

Attachments

• rant.gif
    rant.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 122
Charlie ..lol shocks were just. A find I thought I'd try an incorporate .but the swinging rear fender assembly I think is a GO. Lol it makes easier access to hydro and gives the option of using a slightly bigger battery such as one from a late model Honda CRV or civic . I really wanted a front bucket loader on it ,I'll sAve that for a bigger cub later. .lol

Your CREDIT CARD STATEMENT & Receipt will be from CC Specialties, or Attic Moose if I screw up and use the wife's account! LOL

A little humor for a quiet Sunday afternoon.
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 128
Charlie ! That's what I want right there .lol ok we gotta find me one . Man my wife is gonna divorce me over this tractor I can see it now .lmao .on a lighter note ,this pic I'm posting isn't tractor related but maybe it'll give you an idea of what I do when I see no limits lol
board-post.pl

Back