• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 22, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what color i should paint a 1966 cub cadet 122 with serial #144165 can you please email me with the answers limited interent access
thanks thad
[email protected]

THAD TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS BACK TO THIS DATE !

By Charlie "Digger" Proctor (Cproctor) on Sunday, December 10, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

Digger when you get back from your excursion PLEASE go to Bailey (help me I can't tie my shoes) Colorado and paint Thad's Cub !!

KenTucky, the mower in the pic has very little clearance between the left spindle and the deck wall, so it has to have a tiny stub of a blade there, just like the 42" on the cadet I looked at the other day. Perhaps I should try to take a $25 deduction, as I really wanted a 48" and the seller put 48" in the auction title? It's a pity, because the deck seems to be free of rust and holes.

Mitch -- The 42" deck has 1- 22" blade and 2- 11" blades. In my experience with my 42" IH Cub deck and my new 42" MTD Cub deck ... they are the worst cutting ever built. I even have Gator blades on my new one and they don't cut any better than the "potato chip" blades that came on it. I know I'll get something stirred up to rival "The Great Oil Debate" but I call'em like I see'em ... and there's a lot of uncut grass to see !!

Mitch -- I just looked at it where you bought it , I don't think you'll get a price drop. Try it though but if not contact ebay about misrepresentation of item. Otherwise sell it in our classifieds ... Fine deck, best one IH ever made ...
whistling.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

Dave in Virginia
ihrotate.gif

KENtucky still doesn't sleep?

Latest posts

Back