• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 21, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dont care what gators are supposed to look like,(JMHO) I know that the only ones other than this one, are Green and yeller... All I want to know is what type of diesel he is runnin in it...
beerchug.gif

I'm guessin that is before he put the Dual Hrdyro's on the front of his "129" Looks great though

Bryan, yes I figured that you did but I couldn't help mentioning it.
happy.gif

Glen C., perhaps Eric Ellis know's, he has seen it in person, and talked with the guy that built it, Warren Newton.

Eric E., tag you're it.
happy.gif

Kraig -

BTW, I think you might have left a yellow strip of metal about 42" long and a couple inches wide somewhere around the southern tip of Lake Winnebago...

Bryan, thanks for the info on that, I'll be visiting David again this spring or summer. I'll have to check with him to see if he can find it. Any chance you know where a 1/2" diameter rod perhaps ~30" long with an "eye" on one end and an "L" on the other would be?
dunno.gif

Hello, Just ran across a set of dual wheel spacers for the original cub cadet. All ten studs with threads on both ends ..What a find, my Christmas present early... Everyone have a Merry Christmas.........Howie

Haven't posted in a while but I have been keeping up with other members post. Thanks to B.C.(Bryan & Charlie) for their dedicated service not only to this forum but the hobby itself. The changes I noticed certainly have improved the site.
Now for some input.
Why is my battery dead? I thought I would offer some simple test procedures to check for battery parasitic draw. It's discouraging when you want to use the ICC or any other peace of equipment or vehicle for that matter only to find the battery dead. If current draw with the key off is sucking the life out of your batteries try this.
1. Disconnect battery negative ground.
2. Attach 12v test light in series between batt. neg. post and neg. cable terminal end.
3. If test light lights up then you have a parasitic draw.
4. To make sure your getting and accurate test if the light is not on turn the ignition key on. If the test light comes on you know your test connections are o.k.
Without key on.

47453.jpg

With key on.
47454.jpg

With DMM. Key off showing small drain.
47455.jpg

With key on showing 12+volts.
47456.jpg

I can post a homemade device for checking current draw in mAmps if anyone is interested. Merry Christmas everyone.

Kraig -

I remember what a PITA that rod was to mud and sand, and I know I gave Dan all the "ready to prime" parts. But I will triple check the garage. Like you, it probably won't be until spring when I can really go thru everything.

Back