• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 21, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

till

displayname
Tedd ILL
Looks like a green Chrismas this year.
sad.gif

Good morning, y'all......

Does anyone have a kit to turn the CC 3 pt hitch into a more conventional one? I checked the FAQ and the sponsors, but couldn't find anything.

Mornin Fellas
coffee.gif
I am bummed out on the whole "Green Cristmas", oh well. I guess I will have to watch people plow snow on TV, untill January, at least.
What type of diesel is in this Gator?
47411.jpg

Jim, the hoods will interchange. The main problem with putting a 1X8,9 hood on a quietline is that the hood will not have the catch to hold the hood shut. Make sure you use the hinge for the quietline also or the hood may hit the side panels near the front. A quietline hinge is a little thicker if I recall. A quietline hood still has the cross brace so I believe it will still lock closed like it is supposed to on a 1X8,9 series.

In reference to my last post, This is what I would like to have on my Cub....
47420.jpg

That I can convert from this......

47421.jpg

Any thoughts????

Randy: I have been thinking the same thing. My 1863 Cub has the 3 pt. hitch and I have looked at my Cub 1000 trying to figure it out. There surely has to be some way to move the unit from new to old.

My thinking is to leave the hand lift to the front as is and then using an electrical hydraulic Ram to the back and designing it off of that.

Doing a lot of sanding this weekend will be a good time to think about it.

Pops

you know that one of the sponsors I believe, has the complete CAT 0 three point hitch, but it costs around 500 bucks...

Ben and Randy, There's a guy out in Arizona that makes them, but the darn fool went back to work.
stupid.gif

Glenn M
Guesss you are mixed up. The color of REAL GATORS is green with yellow wheels!!!

Dean

RC -- I've often wondered if the "darn fool" ever finished that project.

So before i start striping paint on sunday.

I need to find these 2 stickers wich still have yet to find.

Not to be rude.

Buuuuuuttttt please do not tell me to look with the sponsers. I have tryed and tryed when you guys tell me to look there but i have yet to get <u>any</u> help what so ever.

Air filter cover.
47432.jpg

47433.jpg

release switch.

I went to a kolar dealer today and they dont know if they can get them.

They just said to look on the internet.

i do understand that the sponsers help the site but i have had no luck with the decals at all.

Any help would be awesome

thanks,
anthony

Anthony -- have you tried emailing the sponsors or are you just window shopping and not seeing any?

Anthony -

Ever hear the phrase "let your fingers do the walking?" There's a reason the sponsors list PHONE NUMBERS...
wink.gif

Anthony,
Not being at home right now but If you tried to contact a sponsor and got no reply, I'm thikin you better tell me who and when you tried by either sending me the email that you sent them or email me the info.
Personally I find it hard to believe that with the sponsors we have now that no one got back to you.

Ted & Brian

I just called madsons.

I tryed 1902 for the area code and i just tryed 902 and one guy answered and said that he had no clue what i was talking about and the 1902 was out of service and gave me some french recording.

Ken,

I have emailed them and some simply just can not help me with what i have on my wish list. and most say that the 125 is a rather rare tractor so i am going to have a harder time finding stuff for it. And i hear that CC Specialties went out of business. So i dont know

Do they close at 5?

Kuz its 5 over here.

i guess i just have to call ahead

(920) 773-2661

Area code 902 is the telephone area code in the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island
dizzy.gif

Back