Archive through December 02, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
Welllllll, it's like this, I'M LAZY! And your busy, so that means nothins gotten done on my end. Yepper that's that's it!
biggrin.gif

Kraig

The Brinly company rep had a ton of them to pass out at pd 3. They were sure nice people. I guess we are going to have to have another one here in Indiana to get them to come.

Here's a couple photos of Ken's wide tires on narrow rims.
23643.jpg

23644.jpg

Okay, here'ya go, Charlie:

The Loader-Mutt, with 23-10.50-12's on unknown rims:
23646.jpg

and here's the front side of the tires, the square thing is the loader bracket...
23647.jpg

And here's what 23x10.50-12's look like on the 109... on stock rims...
23648.jpg

...btw- that stuff plugging up the gap around the brakes... is a small piece of Steve B's field... :-}

Dave, can you post a photo that shows the actual wheel that is on your loader mutt? One like this one:
23650.jpg

It's got lots'a weights on it, Kraig, but I'll give it my best shot. D'ya have other photos of various other CC-used wheels?

Dave-
Something's weird with that picture the sidewall looks more "spread" on the RH than LH, I'm sure it's just an illusion though.

Backspacing on an 8.5" wide rim should be something like 2.875". SGT rims are backspaced something like 1.125", the rims I'm using on a project are backspaced 1.875", but you're not likely to find them on the market anywhere ('cept for in a wharehouse in Milan, IL, and they're powdercoated a WAAAAY wrong color)

Dave K,
Just forget which freakin wheels ya got, get the tires, put'um and make ya some spacers for what ever width you need.
23654.jpg

Would it be saft to run gas with 10 percent ethonal in a cub's Kohler motor?

On the old Brinly thread, wasn't there a third name between Brinly and Hardy at least for a while? I was looking through some of my Dad's stuff Thanksgiving and saw an old ad with three names ...or was it on an e-bay item that I saw it?...CRS...

Stay tuned for some of the stuff Dad has when I learn to scan and then post those scans. Very cool, though I don't know if it's rare in any way except the way it's compiled.

Lonny -

Geez, we just went thru this, what, a week ago?

It tells you that it's just fine in the FREE Kohler manual that you should have downloaded.
rtfm.gif

Besides, what do you think us "big city" guys HAVE to use?

Sorry Bryan, I was away from the board a week ago and must have missed the subject when I was trying to cetch up on all the posts.
Yes I did download the free Kohler manual, but I do not have it handy here at work, it at home and I am not.
I guess I will have to keep my question to myself and read every post carefully to see if anyone else has asked the same type of question I need an answer to from now on.

I guess having an internet connection at work precludes one from downloading the book there...

Also seems to keep folks from using the search feature of the board, too...

Kraig you can't use my wide tire pic 'cause they're on ferd wheels ... ya think I was gonna break down my turf / cc wheels / weights ???

Latest posts

Back