• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 01, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Narrow Frame 3 pt sleeve hitch is sold pending payment. Still have the Creeper available.

(Terry - got your e-mail and set 3pt aside for you).

Danco International snow thrower decals.

$15 pr. PPD in US

265093.jpg

K301 12 hp engine $150
Lift cyclinder and control valve with hoses and brackets $100

265126.jpg

265127.jpg

Cub Cadet 102 that needs work. Engine runs but smokes some. Tires are in good shape. good seat, charging system works, nice sheet metal, but needs drive clutch parts. $275 cash. Will part out for less. Please email me for more info and pics. [email protected]. Location: Springville IA. Thanks.

H42 Haban snowblower clean nice condition,$250.00.Located west of Chicago in South Elgin.It is setup fpr 82 series but will work on wideframe with a narrower drive pully.I have the manual and all the parts for it.
265311.jpg

265312.jpg

I have a Haban 54" HD blade for the CC Supers (982, 17, 18, 2072 etc. for sale. It has been stored inside it's whole life. You wont find a nicer one. I installed a NOS hydraulic angle kit that has never been used since I installed it. It has a new blade edge on it that has never touched the ground. All 4 of the big springs are on it and they aint rusty. I have all the manual turning parts too. I bought it 10 or 12 yrs ago but it's a joke here in the part of NC where I live where it rarely snows.599.00 FIRM. If you have the money and are seriously interested in it I will send pics. Dave 828-241-5088 or [email protected]

1968 ih cub cadet 104 with a 16hp kohler motor and a newly rebuilt deck 42" cut. Motor has been compeletly rebuilt, handmade grille, new tie rod ends and wheel bearings all the way around $650obo
Knoxville,TN call or text 8six5seven7three7nine7five

265407.jpg

265408.jpg

Paul, welcome.
WELCOME.gif
That looks to be the stock 10hp Kohler in your 104. Are you sure it has a 16hp Kohler?
1a_scratchhead.gif

1pr. Foot Rests

265533.jpg

Fits: Originals, 70/100, 71, 72, & 73

Located along the St. Croix river valley in Western Wisc.

$10 (plus shipping)

What size is the exhaust?A 16 has 1-1/4" thread and has one more headbolt.If it was a 16 it would have to have a smaller bearing plate and flywheel to get in side the frame.
happy.gif

127 Cub Cadet. Has original electric lift and headlights. Comes with mower deck, snowblade, snowblower, and tires chain with ice cleats. Has a new driveshaft and stater/generator. Asking $500 or consider trade for a snowblower for a 782. Can send pictures to anyone interested. Please text or call me since I do not get to this page very often. (309)261-3612

For Sale,
Nice little 129 with blade and chains on and ready to work.
Every nut, bolt and sticker is there, and no owner modifications other than an aftermarket seat.It is collector quality IMHO.
Include a fair condition mower deck.
Older repaint on an obviously well maintained machine. Has factory cigarette lighter.
Has a fresh piston with around 40 hours. Puffs some smoke at cold start but cleans up and runs excellent.
I'd keep it if I could but I'm over my self imposed limit on Cubs.
asking $550, will sell minus blade,

265827.jpg

For sale: IH Cub Cadet 102, runs good, good paint, original seat. Comes with a 38 inch deck (not mounted currently). Needs one front tube and possibly a battery. Charging system does work but battery has been sitting. It is not the original 10hp but the current motor is a quiet running 10hp. All around straight clean tractor. $300 cash, picked up in Springville IA. Please email me at [email protected] for more info and pictures. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Selling this little guy for a friend that has applied for membership. It just needs and engine and then it is ready to run. It is a nice little 104 that just had the engine removed. Bill needed the engine. Good clutch and the hood brace is there. the hood had some minor repair to the left bolt hole that can be easily "erased" with a sander. I have to send all my pics to Angel's cell phone and then she has to re-size them or I'd have more pictures. The tractor is in Marshalltown, Iowa. E:mail me and I'll hook you up with Bill.

266056.jpg

266057.jpg

$150.00 It's worth that in parts alone.

Just remembered.... a deck will be included with it at that price!!!
happy.gif

IH TPM-2 parts merchandiser catalog.
Dated 1964 rev.8

$35.00 includes shipping.

266095.jpg

266096.jpg

266097.jpg

266098.jpg

266099.jpg

266100.jpg

266101.jpg

Latest posts