• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 18, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill: It's your lucky day. PartsLookUp shows Electric Lift # IH 545623-R91 for both the 109 and 1250.
cubwinker.gif

Habans use IH sickle sections......I have replaced them myself....

Rick Albert: I think the air cleaner to carb screws that you're looking for are 10-24 x 3/8". If I'm wrong, you're sure to see it here shortly!
happy.gif

Thanks, Charlie! The 102 is the only gear drive here and until I got the steering spindles freed up and got it running I was wondering if I'd made a mistake. I wanted the mouldboard plow and Brinly hitch and saw the creeper gear as potential resale. Now it runs and drives and I think it has a new home. No name, yet. Names have to "come" to you, with me as I'm using the particular tractor. I will stand by my recent statement that it was used well until it changed hands and I'm now ready to admit that I (we) laid out $700 for the whole 9 yards. No regrets.
beerchug.gif
happy.gif

Frank,
Once you "grind a few" <font size="-2"> (And NO! I'm not talking about Miley Cyrus) </font> you'll never turn back.

Paul B - you know, one of these days, just one of these days I'm gonna get the terminology correct for the 3point hitch. I just don't know why I continually get it confused. Thanks for setting me straight.

Bill J - well, as I hope you read Paul B had to straighten me out again!!! It is a 3-point hitch. You made a nice find on that 1250 but I suspect it was sitting in the weeds cause of that electric lift feature, or I suppose engine failure, but with the position of the lift, it's more likely.

Frank C - although Charlie helped ya out with the pics, I'm still having a hard time telling if you're got your finger sticking up in the top pic Charlie posted. That 102 is actually a nice tough little tractor, but I suspect you'll still go back to the hydros for easier operation and hydraulic features.

Lewis Do-Da - how bout some pics of that extremely elusive adapter package. Can't be awhole lot to the way it gets used. We'd sure have a better idea of we could see the parts.

Who can officially tell me which one of the center caps are 100% correct for a cub 100? Seen several pictures with different caps. Thanks!

Harry looks like Frank is telling us who is number one.

John good question, I looked in my books but I can not answer your question, someone will soon

Back